body laying in the road on rt 9 old bridge 11:30 PM June 27

This is a discussion on body laying in the road on rt 9 old bridge 11:30 PM June 27 within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Saw something wacked today... Was driving to the folks house, just got off the parkway @ 123 for rt. 9 ...

body laying in the road on rt 9 old bridge 11:30 PM June 27

Saw something wacked today...

Was driving to the folks house, just got off the parkway @ 123 for rt. 9 south, slowly crawled for 10 minutes @ 11:30 Monday night. I saw a body laying in the road in front of the McDonalds / Bourbon St Go-Go. I was covered with a blanket, with a red honda civic right in front of it with damage to the windshield like a deer (or person in this case) would do. What was strange was a few hundred feet down the road were little yellow signs that would be used to denote spent bullet casing. Does anyone know what happened? Some crazy stripper or ex- girlfriend incident?

morbid for sure...
    j
    05' WRB WRX STi
    former 03' Bugeye owner

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah Its always weird seeing stuff like that. I remember last year on the way back from the beach I looked right at a guy because he was passing me kind of quick. About 30 minutes later I saw the same truck wrapped around a pole with a guy laying under a sheet beside it. His feet were sticking out. They were trying to cut the other person out.
    2009 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L Belize Blue Pearl

2000 Yamaha R6
    10.123 At 131.9mph (Dyno Drags)
    111.1hp@wheel

2002 Aspen White 5MT WRX - Sold