spotted in Red Bank, NJ
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on spotted in Red Bank, NJ within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; either 04 or 05 wrb wrx with SPT exhuast, and what looks like 18's....you drive by Butchs carwash like every ...

spotted in Red Bank, NJ

either 04 or 05 wrb wrx with SPT exhuast, and what looks like 18's....you drive by Butchs carwash like every other day....if you are on here, say somethin, your car looks nice.

there is also a wrb wingless 02 or 03 with what looks like an HKS (or other canister type) exhaust....thats drives by on 520 as well....is anyone else in the area?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Thats me man, I work at Circle BMW and drive by Butches everyday its an 04 with OZ's.
    Tell me when you work next I'll stop by if thats cool?
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

well, ill be damned.

figured id never get a response, thinking its some kid whos too cool for forums , meanwhile its freakin uncle lewie, whome ive talked to here tons of times.

its a small world

if you pull into Stop and Shop' parking lot across from Butch's you will see my car..i get outta work at 530 monday and wednesday...maybe ill see you sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Redline927
    well, ill be damned.

figured id never get a response, thinking its some kid whos too cool for forums , meanwhile its freakin uncle lewie, whome ive talked to here tons of times.

its a small world

if you pull into Stop and Shop' parking lot across from Butch's you will see my car..i get outta work at 530 monday and wednesday...maybe ill see you sometime.
    Yeh man it is a small world. On monday and wednesday I have a summer class at Monmouth at 430, so I couldnt meet up with you until after July 5th, cause thats when the class ends.
    Uncle Lewie

Quote Originally Posted by uncle lewie wrx
    Yeh man it is a small world. On monday and wednesday I have a summer class at Monmouth at 430, so I couldnt meet up with you until after July 5th, cause thats when the class ends.
    Uncle Lewie
    alright its cool, we should get others in the area to meet up too....i also work saturdays, get out at 5.

alright its cool, we should get others in the area to meet up too....i also work saturdays, get out at 5.
    Sweet on saturdays I do nothing, I'll def stop by, you said the Shop and Stop lot across the street right?
    Uncle Lewie

Sweet on saturdays I do nothing, I'll def stop by, you said the Shop and Stop lot across the street right?
    Uncle Lewie
    yep,i work at butch's, but thats where i park.

yep,i work at butch's, but thats where i park.
    Sounds good I'll look for the wrb bug eye.
    Uncle Lewie

Sounds good I'll look for the wrb bug eye.
    Uncle Lewie
    Talk about small world. Circle BMW, huh? Wouldn't happen to have a guy named Fred working there. He drives a early 1990s BMW 525i wagon. He is my neighbor.

-Chris
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

Quote Originally Posted by fengshui
    Talk about small world. Circle BMW, huh? Wouldn't happen to have a guy named Fred working there. He drives a early 1990s BMW 525i wagon. He is my neighbor.

-Chris
    Fred is one crazy guy ( I bet you know why), he also told me about his neighbor with a wrx that looks like a rally car. Wow it is a small world, he was talking bout you. He also has a volvo right??
    He told me tho that you sold your wrx for a bmw?? But then again its fred.
    Uncle Lewie

Nope still have both WRX and BMW. Fred is definitely a crazy SOB and brings me all the cool BMW mags and CDs he gets from the stealership. He is a nice guy and means well but borders on stalking as he comes over and knocks on my door at weird hours to talk about how old boxy BMWs are the best and stuff. You guys want to set up a Monmouth County meet at Redheads?

-Chris
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

Quote Originally Posted by fengshui
    Nope still have both WRX and BMW. Fred is definitely a crazy SOB and brings me all the cool BMW mags and CDs he gets from the stealership. He is a nice guy and means well but borders on stalking as he comes over and knocks on my door at weird hours to talk about how old boxy BMWs are the best and stuff. You guys want to set up a Monmouth County meet at Redheads?

-Chris
    Yeh dude definetely wanna set up a meet.
    You should see Fred at work, he tells people crazy things and his gas mileage in his 5 series. But your right he is a nice guy, but crazy.
    Uncle Lewie

yeah we should have a meet soon....a guy just came through Butch's yesterday with his 02 wrb, i ended up talking to him for about 30 min or so...found out hes got a vf34, pinks, pump, tmic, tbe, up, em, and tons of other stuff....i asked him if he was on the boards, he said from time to time he goes on here to sell stuff, but i forgot to ask him his username.

and then theres the time i met fengshui at the carwash lol, and all the damn time i hear a boxer rumble on 520 and look up to see uncle lewie drivin by....i think its time for a meet.

and all the damn time i hear a boxer rumble on 520 and look up to see uncle lewie drivin by....i think its time for a meet.
    Hahahah, in like a week and a half my summer class ends, im gonna see if I can catch ya getting off work on mon or weds.
    I also think I've seen that 02wrb wrx driving around, i can really hear the turbo and it soundeds heavily modded.
    Someone set up a time and date, i got a friend with a nice 04sanremo rex who would be down for meeting up.
    Uncle Lewie

Hahahah, in like a week and a half my summer class ends, im gonna see if I can catch ya getting off work on mon or weds.
    I also think I've seen that 02wrb wrx driving around, i can really hear the turbo and it soundeds heavily modded.
    Someone set up a time and date, i got a friend with a nice 04sanremo rex who would be down for meeting up.
    Uncle Lewie
    would the owner of the San Remo be C.J. by any chance (with a PPP3 kit)?

hes been through the wash as well, nice guy...he lives in Red Bank i believe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast