Weatherly Hill Climb (NEPA June 11-12th)

This is a discussion on Weatherly Hill Climb (NEPA June 11-12th) within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; This weekend is the Weatherly Hill Climb. This is an awesome SSCA event to watch. I will be there on ...

Weatherly Hill Climb (NEPA June 11-12th)

This weekend is the Weatherly Hill Climb. This is an awesome SSCA event to watch. I will be there on Saturday. Al from Fairway Subaru will be racing in the event with his WRX. Come show your support and watch him beat last years record that he set in his class. If you need directions just mapquest Weatherly, Pa.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice! Wish I could make it. Pennsylvania Hillclimb Assoc. ROCKS!

-Chris

Take lots of pics!
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    dayamn !! i'll be at the nesic big meet that weekend

anyone who goes to spectate take some pics
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Quote Originally Posted by tturbotom
    This weekend is the Weatherly Hill Climb. This is an awesome SSCA event to watch. I will be there on Saturday. Al from Fairway Subaru will be racing in the event with his WRX. Come show your support and watch him beat last years record that he set in his class. If you need directions just mapquest Weatherly, Pa.
    Too bad we couldn't have made the June 12th lunch meet up a hill climb meet up.. I wont be able to make Saturday though..

I won't be making it myself but 2 members from our MR2 club will be there at least.... Jeff Fazio and Fabio. http://www.jekylhyderacing.com/

For those that have never been to a hill climb, this is some serious spectating fun!

What time does it start on sunday? I'm gonna check it out with some of my friends. Who else will be there from here? Say Hi if you see me lol
    04 STI

I made it to the hill climb on Saturday. It was quite warm out. I was there for about 4 hours and saw every class run twice. There were some pretty fast cars there. When I left Al from Fairway Subaru had run a 63.xxx in his WRX. I am not sure if he ended up beating his record of 62.260 .

I did see the yellow MR2. Seemed like a very quick car.

I took my video cam, but realized the batteries were dead once I got there. DOH. I will scout the web to see if I can dig up some pics of the event.
    Last edited by tturbotom; 06-12-2005 at 07:57 PM.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

I stop by there on Sunday. I was kinda dissapointed seeing only one subby there, but at least hot dogs were cheep 2 for a dollar...lol Oh and I dunno if it was just me but it seemed that thye were entering turns kinda slowly, no tire squeak. BUT on the way back a had a lot of fun playing with a scion tc going 100-120 for 80 miles non stop between cars. Awesome fun. Thank god no one was hurt and no tickets

I took some pics and will post later on
    04 STI

Quote Originally Posted by tturbotom
    I made it to the hill climb on Saturday. It was quite warm out. I was there for about 4 hours and saw every class run twice. There were some pretty fast cars there. When I left Al from Fairway Subaru had run a 63.xxx in his WRX. I am not sure if he ended up beating his record of 62.260 .

I did see the yellow MR2. Seemed like a very quick car.

I took my video cam, but realized the batteries were dead once I got there. DOH. I will scout the web to see if I can dig up some pics of the event.
    The yellow MR2 took second and the green one (hyde - track class record holder) won:

In-car video: http://www.jekylhyderacing.com/HydePhotos.htm right click, save as

I wish I could have gone!
    Last edited by BoostedBaja; 06-13-2005 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Fixed Link