Moving Back to Jersey in two weeks... - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Moving Back to Jersey in two weeks... within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Cheers Morristown...I grew up in Harding TWP. ah yes, the rough and tumble streets of Harding ....I ...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheers
    Morristown...I grew up in Harding TWP.
    ah yes, the rough and tumble streets of Harding ....I used to live on Morgan Drive, just out past The Great Swamp - the road going throught the Swamp is a fantastic road for driving late at night, and there are some decent "private" dirt roads around there that are perfect for a Rex. have fun!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Did you go to Harding Elementary?

That **** was rough...
    "Winners generally are not nice people, they try to be but are immensely selfish, immensely arrogant, have total belief in their own ability and nothing else matters when they are at work." -Eddie Jordan

Did you go to Harding Elementary?

That **** was rough...

no, lived in the similarly rough hamlet of Chatham for my formative years. I will be back there this weekend for the first time since I got my WRX, cant wait to do some late-night Swamp runs, high school style!

I just got an apartment in Chatham....

Whitebridge road was our high speedy run place....
    "Winners generally are not nice people, they try to be but are immensely selfish, immensely arrogant, have total belief in their own ability and nothing else matters when they are at work." -Eddie Jordan

nice, where in chatham? river road condos? refresh my memory - where is Whitebridge Road? I know the name but cant place it, and I'm gonna be fiending for some good roads this weekend!

Morristown? Bah, I was hoping it was Moorestown. =0)

It was almost Moorestown....but the job near Morristown came up with a better offer.

The apartment is actually the first floor of a big old house on the hill, near the graveyard.
    White bridge is in the swamp near the Meyersville Inn...it is long and really straight.
    In high school I had a 68 Pontiac, so I was not looking for the twisties too much....

There are some good roads out in Bernardsville, going out towards Chester....I remeber one called Hardscrabble Road...which goes off route 202 near that Mill and Big yellow hotel. There are also some nice gravel roads out there.

hey welcome back to jersey ive been here my whole life. I live in randolph township right now. trainrex Wht town are you In? We should organize a lil Subie meet sumtime late in july. Thatd be awesome. Any who welcome back
    Pete
    2002 black wrx BuGeYe
    Smokey the bear "Protect our friends damn it"

i just moved to Jersey and i'm *dying* for a WRX meet. i live in Mercer County.

Thanks, I would be up for meet...let me know. I was also planning to try to check out some auto x....anyone already doing it?

The apartment is actually the first floor of a big old house on the hill, near the graveyard.
    White bridge is in the swamp near the Meyersville Inn...it is long and really straight.
    In high school I had a 68 Pontiac, so I was not looking for the twisties too much....

There are some good roads out in Bernardsville, going out towards Chester....I remeber one called Hardscrabble Road...which goes off route 202 near that Mill and Big yellow hotel. There are also some nice gravel roads out there.
    oh yeah, I know that road, just never turned down it (probably because I'm usually going slightly in excess of posted speeds limits at that point...

there are definately some great roads out that way, especially off the beat paths out in Chester. also some good stuff out past Delbarton in Morristown. my favorite late night road is definately Youngs Rd/Baileys Mill Rd out past Harding Elementary. reallllly twisty, and alot of the turns are up/down too, which makes it extra interesting. some of the turns that dive down make it look like the road ends (or at least dissapears) right in front of you. definately have to know it very well to have any fun on it, otherwise you will just think you are going to die! the road is totally empty at night too, except for a few dozen deer. yikes.

watch out for chatham cops they dont have nothing to do but follow nice cars around.I would just take a half hour ride up to hawks nest all the way up rt 23n.That is the sickest twist and elevation turns around.

Quote Originally Posted by blazin sti
    watch out for chatham cops they dont have nothing to do but follow nice cars around.I would just take a half hour ride up to hawks nest all the way up rt 23n.That is the sickest twist and elevation turns around.
    Where up on 23 is that? I live in Orange County, NY, but I work in Totowa and Morris County for work and take 23 South getting on in West Milford every day. I've never heard of that road.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    usually most peeps Auto-X at giants stadium its either held by nasanortheast or the bmw club

http://www.autox4u.com/schedule.htm
    Last edited by Weasel 555; 06-08-2005 at 05:20 PM.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Quote Originally Posted by Doug05WRX
    Where up on 23 is that? I live in Orange County, NY, but I work in Totowa and Morris County for work and take 23 South getting on in West Milford every day. I've never heard of that road.

sorry about that you take 23n all the up to port jerves ond hop on to 94 and that will take you there i was not paying attention to the roads was having too much fun following my friend .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.