New shop in South Jersey
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New shop in South Jersey within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Today i come out to my car when i'm at school and notice a flyer on it. It was promoting ...

New shop in South Jersey

Today i come out to my car when i'm at school and notice a flyer on it. It was promoting a new shop in southjersey(moorestown). The guys that were passing them out were friends with the shop owners. On Sunday May 1st. they are going to have a special $50 for 3 pulls on a mustang dyno. Apperntly they also do custom intakes, headers/exhaust, turbo design & instal, and complete engine building. This isn't a subaru specific shop however more of an awd/turbo type of place because there are audi's, evo's and sti's all over the flyer. the web page is www.precisiondynotuning.com and the address is
    876 lenola rd suite 7E
    moorestown nj 08057
    856-866-0050

i don't know anything about this shop but i might go and check it out. and i figure atleast there is finally a awd dyno for us south jersey/philly guys closer to home. if anyone happens to go before i do let me know what u think

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

no one cares about this? i dono how good the shop is but i figure its worth taking a look

I think I've heard of these guys....should be a pretty decent place. Maybe I'd wait a while until they have a reputation for good tuning/building before I started getting installs done there...but until then cheap dyno time is always nice.

I went there with a couple of guys for the first dyno day they had.
    It's a pretty cool place, but a touch hard to find if you don't know where it is.

As with any new shop, they had/have some bugs to work out in getting everyone on the dyno efficiently. It's an in-floor Mustang so they were converting from 2wd to AWD all day.

Nick and the crew seem genuinely interested in satisfying the customer. Plus it is nice to have a dyno in the next town over.

Now if they would just tune UTEC's.
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.