New shop in South Jersey

This is a discussion on New shop in South Jersey within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Today i come out to my car when i'm at school and notice a flyer on it. It was promoting ...

New shop in South Jersey

Today i come out to my car when i'm at school and notice a flyer on it. It was promoting a new shop in southjersey(moorestown). The guys that were passing them out were friends with the shop owners. On Sunday May 1st. they are going to have a special $50 for 3 pulls on a mustang dyno. Apperntly they also do custom intakes, headers/exhaust, turbo design & instal, and complete engine building. This isn't a subaru specific shop however more of an awd/turbo type of place because there are audi's, evo's and sti's all over the flyer. the web page is www.precisiondynotuning.com and the address is
    876 lenola rd suite 7E
    moorestown nj 08057
    856-866-0050

i don't know anything about this shop but i might go and check it out. and i figure atleast there is finally a awd dyno for us south jersey/philly guys closer to home.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

happened to be in that area today...saw a few stis and evos cruising around...didn't notice the shop though

wonder how this place is

idk if im gona go there tho rich at precision is gettin his dyno in may i belive he said
    TXS STG 4 VF34 04' JBP Wagon RIP
    new ride JBP STI
    35R,Meth,850Cc's,hydra,TXS fmic,perrin dp,hush,sound stuff
    motor build in progress

Thumbs up

I'm gonna get my cousin who own's an 05 STi to go as well as myself and check it out.....

Someone left one of those flyers on my car too
    Heaven is where the police are british, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the Lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, The chefs British, the mechanics French,the Lovers Swiss, and its all organized by the italians.
    Cobb Stage 2 Cattless FTW
    My Blobeye Syndicate #