Any dealer reviews/contacts around Philly?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Any dealer reviews/contacts around Philly? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'm in the market for an STi sometime by the end of this year. I'm located in Horsham, PA, outside ...

Question Any dealer reviews/contacts around Philly?

I'm in the market for an STi sometime by the end of this year. I'm located in Horsham, PA, outside of NE Philly by Willow Grove.

Anyone recommend any dealerships around here? Or have any connections with any subaru dealers?

Also, any pros/cons about any of the area subaru service departments?

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

colonial subaru in feasterville. see Steve , the manager/owners brother, and tell him guys bicycle racing sent you. They do ok.

Quote Originally Posted by rpfride
    colonial subaru in feasterville. see Steve , the manager/owners brother, and tell him guys bicycle racing sent you. They do ok.
    Steve Wayne - Internet Sales Manager?

Wilkie Subaru in philly Tim Murrell is who i got mine from great guy... Tell him barry schwartz says hi great guy haven't had time to swing back and say thanks for the help.
    Heaven is where the police are british, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the Lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, The chefs British, the mechanics French,the Lovers Swiss, and its all organized by the italians.
    Cobb Stage 2 Cattless FTW
    My Blobeye Syndicate #

Andre at Rafferty Subaru on West Chester Pike in Newtown Square...has to be one of the greatest/friendliest guys i've ever met. takes care of his customers, too....and he's the top wrx/sti salesman on the east coast. he must be doing something right.

Rishi

This would be a bit out of your way, but stay away from Welsh Subaru in Royersford. I had to haggle like crazy just to get them down to sticker on my STi, and then again to get blue book for the car I was trading in. Then, I had to take my STi in to have a rear strut replaced a week ago, and they scratched and scuffed up a brand new rim. I had to argue with them about that to get them to pay for a new one. I've bought two other cars in the past few years, and that dealership over all has the least friendly environment of the three.

Quote Originally Posted by phatboy00
    Andre at Rafferty Subaru on West Chester Pike in Newtown Square...has to be one of the greatest/friendliest guys i've ever met. takes care of his customers, too....and he's the top wrx/sti salesman on the east coast. he must be doing something right.

Rishi
    Hopefully they are better then You've Been Had up the street
    Heaven is where the police are british, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the Lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, The chefs British, the mechanics French,the Lovers Swiss, and its all organized by the italians.
    Cobb Stage 2 Cattless FTW
    My Blobeye Syndicate #

i was curious what was wrong with welsh subaru? and who did you work with while you were there
    My Mods

New time~13.087

Quote Originally Posted by WrXtremeEJ20
    i was curious what was wrong with welsh subaru? and who did you work with while you were there
    I think my last post pretty says it all about the experience with the service department.

Here's the story of when I bought my Suby:

There was a tall thin guy with light blond/white hair that treated me like I was 15. He was flat out lying about the cost to fix some hail dents on the RSX I was trading in. I think he was the sales manager. He was trying to tell me it was like $1200 in damage, and only wanted to give me $14000 for a car with a $17000 blue book value. I even showed him the printouts and price quotes from other places, but he gave me a song and a dance about that information being outdated.

The funny part was when I was talking to a salesman and my fiance was sitting in the RSX. Another guy with a bunch of gold chains and carrying a handful of finance paperwork walked past her and asked if she planned on getting the hail dents fixed. She realized the guy thought it was her car, and she said "I'm not sure. I might." He said "You should. It'll only cost about $100." After that, the annoying guy lost his leverage and everything fell into place. I still had to get a price quote from Rafferty and force Welsh to match it before I got a fair deal. I was only asking for blue book value on both cars, nothing more.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.