Anyone have a BOV for sale?

This is a discussion on Anyone have a BOV for sale? within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; Hey everyone, sorry I am posting this in the Mid-A and wanted section, but hopefully I can get a bov ...

Anyone have a BOV for sale?

Hey everyone, sorry I am posting this in the Mid-A and wanted section, but hopefully I can get a bov this weekend, I am hoping to drive and pick it up if possible, I would prefer a turboxs rfl or hks ssq, I dont know much about bov's, except that they hurt your performance a bit, but I want one anyways, pm me with anything you have

April

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BOOSTED05STI
    Hey everyone, sorry I am posting this in the Mid-A and wanted section, but hopefully I can get a bov this weekend, I am hoping to drive and pick it up if possible, I would prefer a turboxs rfl or hks ssq, I dont know much about bov's, except that they hurt your performance a bit, but I want one anyways, pm me with anything you have

April
    I have a TurboXS Type H RFL BOV with the impreza adaptor for $120

give me a call if you are interested 443-858-3194 I'm in balitmore maryland. Its boxed up if you want me to ship it to you.
    RANGER on point
    2007 Protuned STi, 316awhp.