NY: 02 Silver WRX For Sale 8k mi only
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on NY: 02 Silver WRX For Sale 8k mi only within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; Pictures show STI front grille and JDM headlights, no longer on the car. - 8105 mi currently, weekend car only ...

NY: 02 Silver WRX For Sale 8k mi only

Pictures show STI front grille and JDM headlights, no longer on the car. - 8105 mi currently, weekend car only

If you want a new WRX but want the 02-03' bugeye and don't want to pay new price, here's my very low-mileage WRX.

- 2002 WRX Platinum Silver
    - stock internals, no engine modification
    - STI replica front + rear strut bar installed.
    - Premium Subaru audio package 5 disc changer, subwoofer, upgraded 6 speakers($550 upgrade at dealer)
    - Auto-dimm rear view mirror
    - armrest
    - Subaru stock Spoiler
    - Subaru Gold warranty with road side assist. Brings warranty to 6 years and extended coverage than standard.
    - Garaged all time, I'm not driving it this winter until the snow is gone.
    - Like *new* condition, when I said like new, yes when the dust is off, it looks virtually new.
    - a few goodies like STI trim pieces and STI fog light covers included.

- Recently 7500 mi service performed.

Ok, at the dealer brand new would cost $29k invoice with the gold warranty so far I have not seen any car on NASIOC with a lower mileage with Gold warranty.

Car located in Queens, NY nearby to NJ/CT/PA

PM or email for offers, serious inquiries only..

I am not rushing to sell so I can negociate offers timely. Car easily blue books over $20k.

If you want to trade another car with cash, I *can* consider it, depending on what car and condition.

PRICE TO SELL AT: $20K, BLUE BOOK PRICE $22K w/o the Gold Warranty

email: kev18999@hotmail.com
    cell: 917-741-5436
    Last edited by Wrexinfx; 03-06-2004 at 08:32 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    im really interested but can we see sum pics ?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.