Pictures show STI front grille and JDM headlights, no longer on the car. - 8105 mi currently, weekend car only
If you want a new WRX but want the 02-03' bugeye and don't want to pay new price, here's my very low-mileage WRX.
- 2002 WRX Platinum Silver
- stock internals, no engine modification
- STI replica front + rear strut bar installed.
- Premium Subaru audio package 5 disc changer, subwoofer, upgraded 6 speakers($550 upgrade at dealer)
- Auto-dimm rear view mirror
- Subaru stock Spoiler
- Subaru Gold warranty with road side assist. Brings warranty to 6 years and extended coverage than standard.
- Garaged all time, I'm not driving it this winter until the snow is gone.
- Like *new* condition, when I said like new, yes when the dust is off, it looks virtually new.
- a few goodies like STI trim pieces and STI fog light covers included.
- Recently 7500 mi service performed.
Ok, at the dealer brand new would cost $29k invoice with the gold warranty so far I have not seen any car on NASIOC with a lower mileage with Gold warranty.
Car located in Queens, NY nearby to NJ/CT/PA
PM or email for offers, serious inquiries only..
I am not rushing to sell so I can negociate offers timely. Car easily blue books over $20k.
If you want to trade another car with cash, I *can* consider it, depending on what car and condition.
PRICE TO SELL AT: $20K, BLUE BOOK PRICE $22K w/o the Gold Warranty