FS: All sorts of stuff.. vf39, slipstreams w/tires, txs intake, gfb mbc, more

This is a discussion on FS: All sorts of stuff.. vf39, slipstreams w/tires, txs intake, gfb mbc, more within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; Hey guys As title says.. I had some people who wanted these parts before, thought they were sold but lost ...

FS: All sorts of stuff.. vf39, slipstreams w/tires, txs intake, gfb mbc, more

Hey guys
    As title says.. I had some people who wanted these parts before, thought they were sold but lost contact with buyers. Car was totalled due to flood damage, although it's still in pretty darn good shape.. motor even turns over and car idles, havent tried driving it (contact me about buying the whole car.. really cheap)

STi catback $100 obo

Infinity 10" basslink - $100 obo (includes remote volume control)

Rota Slipstreams - 16x7, steel grey. Falken Ziex 225/50/16 tires with 85-90% tread (almost new) $650 (or $300+stock wheels.. tires in any condition i dont care) I sort of need wheels to put on this car so insurance company can tow it so.. definatly more for the $300+stocker trade)

Greddy Type S BOV (the one you can recirc, its loud if you leave the recirc off and plug the intake tube, or slightly louder then stock and with much more adjustability with the recirc connected. $85

TXS Shorty intake - 25,000 on filter, looks fine. I'll even polish the metal for ya. $80

VF39 (25k no shaft play or problems.. great shape)$350

Invidia V1 DP (true 3", sweeeet downpipe) $175

perrin IC hoses (black) $50

GFB MBC (red) - $35

(I'll do a package for anyone buying the vf39, dp and hoses)
    Local pickup prefered.. will meet up anywhere north of exit 74 GSP or as far west as Marlton, NJ on a Monday night (summer league games on monday nights.. so im already out there)
    Looking to sell asap.
    Scott

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I wonder what shipping would be on the VF39 to 65202?
    '05 WRX Wagon San Remo Red, Stage ?????????????

i pm'd u about the turbo and dp