Panther+ pads and LM-1 wideband+ misc.

This is a discussion on Panther+ pads and LM-1 wideband+ misc. within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; It is time for me to clear out some room in the garage, so I am selling a few parts. ...

Panther+ pads and LM-1 wideband+ misc.

It is time for me to clear out some room in the garage, so I am selling a few parts.

1. Carbotech panther plus pads, front 02 WRX. Part # CT721. I forget offhand how long these were on the car. I just measured them tonight, and they have 80% pad material left on them. New price at Oakos is $119. I am asking $60.

2: previous generation (beige color, not black) LM1 setup that I just do not use anymore. Upon looking at Innovates website, the only difference I can tell between this one and the new one is the color of the box.

Perfect working order LM1 including the cigarette lighter adaptor, cables to hook sensor to unit, Bosch wideband sensor, and some bungs and fittings for installation. What is missing is the cable to connect the LM1 to your computer ($12), and the LM1 software. - YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE FOR FREE FROM INNOVATES SITE
    Asking $190

3. Front swaybar from an 02 WRX. On the off chance someone wants / needs one of these. Make an offer and it is yours.

I would really prefer to do local, which is why I am only posting here for a while first.

I live in NE philly, right by the Franklin Mills mall.
    Pics:

Last edited by Furious George; 06-06-2007 at 05:26 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Update:

Due to USPS flat rate shipping on priority mail, I can now quote shipped prices if you need them:

$70 shipped for the pads

$190 shipped for the LM1.

This will include paypal fees as well.

LM1 is sold!

$50 shipped for pads. Thats less than half price!