FS: TXS Magnaflow Axleback
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: TXS Magnaflow Axleback within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; Hey guys - I am posting up my TurboXS Magnaflow Axleback exhaust that I have had on my car for ...

FS: TXS Magnaflow Axleback

Hey guys - I am posting up my TurboXS Magnaflow Axleback exhaust that I have had on my car for the past year and change. I love it, but I am taking my car in a different direction and I need something a bit more stealth which Johnnywas has, and is willing to sell to me if I can sell this exhaust. This is not a loud exhaust....I am decatted with no resonators and it doesn't drone at all. On a scale of 1-10, I would say it's about a 4 with my full catless txs setup...1 being stock, 10 being straightpipe or RFL

It's the version one axleback which has the 2.5 inch piping and the small taper on the tip where it connects to the muffler. There is a small dent/scrape on the bottom of the tip that you can't see unless you are under the car, but other than that, this thing is mint and shine's up brand new when polished (which I will do for the buyer).

I will also throw in 2 extra long kartboy hanger's that you'd want to keep it a couple inches from the bumber. This is a great addition to your full exhaust system or to those who are just looking for an axleback that sounds uber-sexy.

Because of the small dent on the bottom of the tip, I am only asking 180 for this piece. I have seen them go for 250 in not as good condition as mine. Not many people have the version one anymore so this is your chance...I will post pics as soon as I can get to my parents' house where the car is to take pics tomorrow. - Thanks - Dan

Located in Peekskill, Somers, Tarrytown...Your choice and I am willing to meet or drop it off anywhere within reason.

EDIT - Only for trade for a prodrive oval or round tip axleback now...not for sale anymore
    Last edited by Danbob; 05-06-2007 at 08:16 PM.
    Blobeye Syndicate #48
    2008 Impreza Hatch
    Aztec Gold Metallic
    Missin' the WRX but not the money I am saving :-)
    My car's info

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Here are the pics....obviously the underside is dirty, but as you can seem I take good care of my stuff It''s a steal at this price.
    Blobeye Syndicate #48
    2008 Impreza Hatch
    Aztec Gold Metallic
    Missin' the WRX but not the money I am saving :-)
    My car's info

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.