NYC-Honda S2000 MY2002 24.5Kmiles
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on NYC-Honda S2000 MY2002 24.5Kmiles within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; Posted for the locals... Minty Mint 2002 S2000, Sebring Silver. Light mods- Comptech CAI, Muz X-brace that's it on performance. ...

NYC-Honda S2000 MY2002 24.5Kmiles

Posted for the locals...

Minty Mint 2002 S2000, Sebring Silver.

Light mods- Comptech CAI, Muz X-brace that's it on performance.

Now comfort stuff Convex mirror (no blind spots), tints, 6 CD changer in trunk, 6" rear Alpine Type-R speakers,Muz trunk Saddle bag, Clear Bra (hood, front & rear bumpers, mirrors), Grill tech mess front grill, Clear Headlight & side markers, counter-sunk shift knob, aftermarket alarm wired to OEM key-fob, seat locks, OEM front & rear spoils.

Then the peace of mind stuff- Hondacare warranty till 2009 or 75K which is transfer-able.

Wheels on the S2k are Volks TE-37 in 17" wrapped in Kumho ASX, which won't come with the car unless you are willing to add $1750 (FIRM) to the price. Car will come with the Stocker with OEM tires which only have 9k on them.

Price= $19,000 Nego.
    PM me for a Vin# so you can Carfax it.
    04 wrx wagon D/D
    02 S2K Summer Fun (sold)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What is it with everyone selling these cars with a warranty AFTER I bought my WRX? ****.
    2006 WRX TR

Super Friday night bump
    04 wrx wagon D/D
    02 S2K Summer Fun (sold)

Needs a Bump, Serious offers send a PM...

I'm not driving her enough.
    04 wrx wagon D/D
    02 S2K Summer Fun (sold)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.