<FS:CT> HKS BOV excellent condition
Closed Thread

This is a discussion on <FS:CT> HKS BOV excellent condition within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; I bought this BOV and used it on my WRX for about 2000 miles. Unfortunately, my signifcant other has become ...

<FS:CT> HKS BOV excellent condition

I bought this BOV and used it on my WRX for about 2000 miles. Unfortunately, my signifcant other has become very impartial to the noise of it. It is in near perfect shape, and there are no scratches, scuffs or marks on it. The cheapest I can find this for is $300, and I am looking to get $225 shipped OBO. If you are interested, please send an email to (has an _ between the names)

Thanks

Zach

Last edited by Sasquatch; 03-29-2007 at 03:22 PM.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

I can explain that. I had trouble with one of my wholesalers. I had ordered NRG products indirectly through a company. They processed the orders and then said they should arrive within seven to ten days. Yet they failed to tell me that their account had a hold on it with NRG. I did not find this out until today, and all money was refunded. I currently have a new more relaible supplier. Aaron Davis, the person who started that thread, did so before even talking to me or sending me an email. He is an impatient jerk. I told him seven to ten business days, and after sevel calander days, he opened a claim with paypal before contacting me. I promptly refunded his money. This is has never happened before nor will it happen again. He is slandering this company and giving it a bad reputation for something that was out of my hands, which I feel is competley unjust.

buyer beware!!!
    '02 2.0l WRX, 237awhp, 236awtq. XPT Stage 2

Bugeye Mafia #117
    Modders Anonymous #17
    Wingless Alliance #17

What's up with all the different screen names???
    '02 2.0l WRX, 237awhp, 236awtq. XPT Stage 2

Bugeye Mafia #117
    Modders Anonymous #17
    Wingless Alliance #17

Closed Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.