FS: 02 Silver WRX 5MT w/ V7 RA-C

This is a discussion on FS: 02 Silver WRX 5MT w/ V7 RA-C within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; I am looking to sell my 02 silver WRX ASAP. The body has 19k miles on it. The motor is ...

FS: 02 Silver WRX 5MT w/ V7 RA-C

I am looking to sell my 02 silver WRX ASAP. The body has 19k miles on it. The motor is a practically brand new V7 STi RA-C motor with less then 80 miles on it. It still needs to be broken in. The vehicle is running a Ultimate Racing T3/T04E turbo kit with HKS 38mm External W/G. The kit includes the CAI, D/P, Catback, TXS HPMBC, HKS SSQ BOV, Walbro 255 fuel pump, and UR FMIC. THe vehicle has Greddy EGT and Boost gauges. The vehicle is lowered on Eibach Pro-Kit springs. All the windows are tinted including windshield. The interior is gutted, I still have all interior parts. I am open to all reasonable offers. The vehicle is garaged kept. This is a perfect vehicle if you want to get into drag racing or road racing. Again, I am looking to sell ASAP. Located in Morris Co NJ.

Things to note. Vehicle will not pass NJ emission with this engine/ECU.
    The vehicle is not running, all that needs to be done is to swap back in the STi injectors (remove the modded 720cc injectors) and plug back in the JDM ECU (I was orig running a Hydra EMS unit). The A/C unit has also been removed but I still have all parts.
    FS: 02 WRX with JDM V7 RA-C

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Here are some pics.

FS: 02 WRX with JDM V7 RA-C

wrx

would you be willing to sell the front grill?

Any chance your willing to trade the engine for a USDM wrx engine and cash? We can swap the engines ourselves if need be.

My engine has 33k on it. Let me know. If not PM what your looking to get for the car.