FS - NJ - 1998 Dodge Durango SLT - Great Tow Vehicle!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS - NJ - 1998 Dodge Durango SLT - Great Tow Vehicle!!! within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; SOLD !!! OK... Somebody Buy My Durango! Pearl Green. 5.9L V8. Very good condition. Fully loaded. Beautiful Tan Leather throughout. ...

SOLD! - NJ - 1998 Dodge Durango SLT - PRICE REDUCED!!!

SOLD !!!

OK... Somebody Buy My Durango!

Pearl Green. 5.9L V8. Very good condition. Fully loaded. Beautiful Tan Leather throughout. Infinity sound system with 8 speakers and CD player. Full and part-time 4 wheel drive. Tow up to 8000 pounds. Immaculately clean with new mats. 3 rows of seats for up to 8 passengers.

A/C
    Cruise Control
    Power Locks
    Power Steering
    Remote Keyless Entry
    Leather Interior
    Power Drivers Seat
    Driver Airbag
    Front Passenger Airbag
    Alarm
    Anti-Lock Brakes
    Fog Lights
    Premium Sound System
    Cassette
    CD Player
    Power Windows
    Rear Window Defroster
    Rear Window Wiper
    Privacy Glass
    Alloy Wheels
    Third Row Seat
    Tow Package

117,000 Miles

Great Condition with the exception of the following known minor problems:

A/C system has a leak and presently will not hold a charge.
    Right power window works intermittently.

I have this Durango listed at $5295 OBO. PM me with your email address for more photos.
    VIN# 1B4HS28Z5WF166691
    Last edited by Speednby; 02-26-2007 at 06:56 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sunday Bump...

Back to work bump...

Tuesday Bump

January Bump!

New week bump

Friday Bump

I'll trade you for my mustang! Straight up.

1988 Black Ford Mustang Notch Back with a 342 (Standard bore 347) Stroker engine. Less than 1500 on the engine. Built with a new motorsport block, new rods, KB Hyper Flat Top Pistons (10:1 compression), Molly rings, Main girdle on main caps, World Products Roush 200 Heads (2.02 intake, 1.6 exhaust), Crane energizer 1.6 roller rockers, hardened push rods with guides, Ford F303 cams (542lift) with new roller lifters, aluminum ford racing valve covers, edelbrock performer RPM intake manifold, Holly 600 double pumper professionally rebuilt carb, flowtec long tube headders, flow master mufflers, new 1 wire alternator, ALL ARP FASTENERS. Blue thunder NS short throw shifter, Ford Racing 10.5 heavy duty clutch, new throw out bearings, steel bearing retainer, new heavy duty clutch cable with firewall adjuster and billet quadrant. Racing seats with 4 point harnesses, new black carpeting and embroidered mats, mallory mechanical gauges, autometer shift light. Transmission and rear end were overhauled 2 years ago with all new blocker rings, seals, shims and bearings.

It's a 4 cyl conversion (save tons on insurance!), suspension, rear end (8.8 w/ 327 gears), and brakes are all stock 5.0. This is an excellent project to pick up on.

$5,500

SEE ALL THE PICTURES HERE!
    http://picasaweb.google.com/JSRiedel...otch342Stroker

Quote Originally Posted by WRXPCT04 View Post
    I'll trade you for my mustang! Straight up.

1988 Black Ford Mustang Notch Back with a 342 (Standard bore 347) Stroker engine. Less than 1500 on the engine. Built with a new motorsport block, new rods, KB Hyper Flat Top Pistons (10:1 compression), Molly rings, Main girdle on main caps, World Products Roush 200 Heads (2.02 intake, 1.6 exhaust), Crane energizer 1.6 roller rockers, hardened push rods with guides, Ford F303 cams (542lift) with new roller lifters, aluminum ford racing valve covers, edelbrock performer RPM intake manifold, Holly 600 double pumper professionally rebuilt carb, flowtec long tube headders, flow master mufflers, new 1 wire alternator, ALL ARP FASTENERS. Blue thunder NS short throw shifter, Ford Racing 10.5 heavy duty clutch, new throw out bearings, steel bearing retainer, new heavy duty clutch cable with firewall adjuster and billet quadrant. Racing seats with 4 point harnesses, new black carpeting and embroidered mats, mallory mechanical gauges, autometer shift light. Transmission and rear end were overhauled 2 years ago with all new blocker rings, seals, shims and bearings.

It's a 4 cyl conversion (save tons on insurance!), suspension, rear end (8.8 w/ 327 gears), and brakes are all stock 5.0. This is an excellent project to pick up on.

$5,500

SEE ALL THE PICTURES HERE!
    http://picasaweb.google.com/JSRiedel...otch342Stroker

Thanks for the offer, but I'm actually trying to reduce the number of cars in my driveway...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.