Anyone who is interested, I am now looking for tenants for the upper level of my house I own in E. Hanover NJ. The couple that was living there before recently tied the knot and have purchased a new home. It is a 2bdrm apartment, master bedroom with very ample closet space, 2nd bedroom also with very ample closet space, washer and dryer, full kitchen w/ dishwasher, full bath, dining room, living room, computer room/den which if needed can be easily converted to a 3rd bedroom, access to apartment from 2 doors both with porches, off street parking in a safe beautiful neighborhood, green lawn, air conditioned and oil heated, very easy access to pretty much every highway you need in NJ within around 5-10min drive. 287, 78, 24, 10, 46, 280, 80.... Everything is right there. Public park and pool directly across the street.
Rent-$1900 month
Security-1 month in advance
No Pets Please
Available Immediatly

If you are interested or would like pictures please PM me. Also, there is an open house every night this week from 6 to 8 and this weekend Sat and Sun from 12-3. If you are interested and would like a diff. time to see it just let me know and I will see what I can do.
-Ryan