WTT: PSM Trunk Lid with WRX Wing for Wingless: location: NNJ
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WTT: PSM Trunk Lid with WRX Wing for Wingless: location: NNJ within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; I have a Mint 2005 PSM Trunk Lid with a WRX Wing looking to trade for wingless. Located NNJ. PM ...

WTT: PSM Trunk Lid with WRX Wing for Wingless: location: NNJ

I have a Mint 2005 PSM Trunk Lid with a WRX Wing looking to trade for wingless. Located NNJ.

PM me if interested.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey if u need any help with a three way swap, i have a psm 04 Sti wing/trunk looking for ur trunk (wrx wing), so if u find someone who with a wingless looking for a Sti wing, we can do a three way swap...just thought i would try to help u get rid of urs too...later bro
    Chris
    2004 Subaru WRX - Accessport Stage 2, Stromung downpipe, STi uppipe, Prodrive Intercooler hoses, Sti Hood scoop, cleared headlights, Sti short shifter, 20% tint all around.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.