WTT: NJ- Wingless trunk springs for STi trunk springs
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on WTT: NJ- Wingless trunk springs for STi trunk springs within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; I have a STi spoiler mounted on my once wingless trunk. I need the propper springs for my trunk! If ...

WTT: NJ- Wingless trunk springs for STi trunk springs

I have a STi spoiler mounted on my once wingless trunk. I need the propper springs for my trunk! If anyone wants to trade? Let me know. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I may be getting a wingless trunk next week without the tortion bars. If thats the case, I'd be willing to swap... if its not already too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron
    I may be getting a wingless trunk next week without the tortion bars. If thats the case, I'd be willing to swap... if its not already too late.
    Do you have an STi? Where are you located? I still need sti torsion bars.

I have an STi now and *may* be trading with another STi owner that is going back to the wing. Unfortunately, he never changed the bars/springs the first time around and warned me to open with the key, with caution. Therefore, I may, in the future, have a wingless trunk with the STi springs.

What color are yours? I'm PSM here.

I'm in Cape May Co.

I don't want to trade trunks. Just the springs.

You are pretty far from me, though.

Right. I may have a wingless trunk with STi bars next week... in NJ. I won't need another trunk, just the wingless springs. I need yours, you need mine. Chances are they will still be a color though. Mine are silver.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron
    Right. I may have a wingless trunk with STi bars next week... in NJ. I won't need another trunk, just the wingless springs. I need yours, you need mine. Chances are they will still be a color though. Mine are silver.
    Your springs are painted platinum silver? Are you sure we are talking about the right thing? You might be talking about the hinges.

Not sure. Never done the swap. I thought there were long thing torsion bars which provided the 'spring' for the trunk. If thats the case, mine are silver. Regardless, however, I will soon have a wingless trunk lid with STi spring action, which from what I hear shoots the trunk open like a rocket. Hence, If you're looking for them, and I need something lighter, should work.

Yea that'd be them... mine are silver.

ok, you threw me off when you said they were PSM. I thought you might bave been talking about the hinges. Let me know if you get that wingless trunk. I still want to trade springs.

Almost forgot, I'm going to school next saturday, so meeting up will be difficult, if not impossible after next saturday.

Where do you go to school?

At the earliest I'll be wingless on Friday... we might be able to do a double header.

Rutgers. I might be able to come home and get my car for the weekend though. So keep this thread updated, if you can.

Did you ever find those bars? What are you doing Saturday?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.