FS (NY): Brides, Gradation wrapped door cards & Takata's....
Closed Thread

This is a discussion on FS (NY): Brides, Gradation wrapped door cards & Takata's.... within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; I have a set of Bride Ergo II's with the gradation material down the center, a set of 2002 Wrx ...

FS (NY): Brides, Gradation wrapped door cards & Takata's....

I have a set of Bride Ergo II's with the gradation material down the center, a set of 2002 Wrx door cards that are wrapped in the Bride gradation material, as to match the seats. I also have a set of Takata harnesses that compliment the seats very well. Here is the breakdown for pricing:

Bride Ergo II black with gradation and rails for wrx / sti (less than a year old), with seat airbag resistor $2,000
    All 4 Door Cards professionally wrapped in Bride gradation material $500
    Takata harnesses (driver and passenger side) with custom made brackets for bolting so that you do not have to cut your carpet. $600

Package deal if you buy it all.... $3,000.

The seats, rails and harnesses were purchased from Fizz less than a year ago. The material was purchased directly from Tees, via a sponsorship.

Let me know if you are interested. Prices are firm, as this stuff is official....

Rear seat is already sold....
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sick interior man! Make sure it goes to a good home!

is this post dead already ?!?!?
    R U still parting out ???... its been a long time, just trying to get bride door cards...
    cant find any....

ill take that rear seat , email me

guirgis16@yahoo.com

The car and everything else has been sold over a year ago. Please lock this thread.

Thanks.

Closed Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.