For Sale NJ/NY/CT - Cobb CBE, DP, Heat Shield

This is a discussion on NJ/NY/CT - Cobb CBE, DP, Heat Shield within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; Going back to stock, parts from my 2009 WRX Wagon: Cobb Cat Back Exhaust: 0 Cobb Catted Downpipe: 0 Cobb ...

Talking NJ/NY/CT - Cobb CBE, DP, Heat Shield

Going back to stock, parts from my 2009 WRX Wagon:

Cobb Cat Back Exhaust: $640
    Cobb Catted Downpipe: $480
    Cobb SS Heat Shield: $50

Take all turboback and heat shield together for $1100

The CBE is a single exit and will fit the 2008+ wagon... can probably be made to fit the sedans too I believe, but will take work. Effortless bolt on to the 2008+ wagon. Excellent subdued sound, great quality, looks very nice. Cobb discontinued this CBE for this model, not sure why - it's by far the best sounding CBE on this car (in my opinion!). "Stock style" flange, i.e. requires adapter to fit to flat-flange 3" downpipe. Bolts directly to stock downpipe with no extra parts. Bolts directly to Cobb DP with no extra parts.

The DP should fit 2008-2010, maybe even later models? Both wagon and sedan. Bellmouth, catted, bung for wideband O2 (currently plugged, includes bolt).

Heat shield will fit 2009+ (not 2008), no cutting/mangling/bending required - just direct bolt on with new DP.

I am located in Mercer County, NJ and work in Freehold, NJ. I also frequently travel (twice a month at least) to Stamford, CT so I can meet anywhere near my home/work, or anywhere along the Garden State Parkway in NJ to the Thruway/Tappan Zee in NY to the Merrit Parkway/Hutchinson Parkway in CT!

Send me a message if you're interested and let's see if we can make a deal! I really love these parts, Cobb makes some excellent stuff and the fitment was outstanding. Really simple to install and makes such a huge difference in the performance. Not to mention gas mileage - I was routinely getting 31-33 mpg on the highways cruising at 65 mph!
    2009 WRX Hatch PP Dark Gray Metallic
    Torqued Performance Stage 1
    Cobb CBE
    Kenwood DNX5120

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

not looking to ship??
    When did we stop being who we want to be, and start being the person the world told us to be...

Stink Eye Mob #801
    Instagram: Infamouszoltan
    InfamousZoltanSTi

Ideally I would like to avoid shipping ... the stuff is kind of heavy and awkwardly sized. I could probably ship the DP and the Heat Shield since that would be a moderately reasonably sized box. But the CBE is quite the odd duck for packaging.
    Cobb CBE
    Kenwood DNX5120

the downpipe and heat shield is what im interested in
    When did we stop being who we want to be, and start being the person the world told us to be...

Stink Eye Mob #801
    Instagram: Infamouszoltan
    InfamousZoltanSTi

Great, I'll PM you.
    Cobb CBE
    Kenwood DNX5120