Hi due to certain circumstances I am forced to sell my 2008 WRX hatchback. The car has 60,000 miles and has always been extremely well maintained and babied.
The car makes 455 Horsepower and 460 torque(yes I have the dyno print out and videos to prove it), all the work and the tune was done professionally at Precision Tuning Motorsports. I have invested well over $15,000 into this car, all the parts that have gone into it are very high quality. All of the parts have only been on the car for less than 1,000 miles including new break pads, rotors, turbo, fuel pump, fuel injectors, intake, intercooler, suspension and so much more.

I will add more details and pictures later but for now please feel free to contact me for details and pictures.

Mod List (I probably forgot a few things)

Power mods:
Six Star Speed ball bearing 18G turbo (Garret cartridge)
DW 850cc injectors
Grimmspeed EWG up-pipe
Tial EWG
Tial Q BOV
AEM CAI
Perrin turbo inlet
Perrin catless turbo-back exhaust
Ported crosspipe
Grimmspeed EBCS
Walbro 255 fuel pump
ProcessWest Front Mount Intercooler (possibly the only one in the country for 08+ WRX)

Suspension
Billstein struts with RCE Springs (outperforms most coilovers and much more comfortable)
Perrin front and rear sway bars

Exterior/Other
HID headlights
Tinted windows and Tail lights
09 WRX grill
New Stoptech Brake pads and rotors (less than 500 miles)
Innovate LC-2 Wideband gauge
SMY cluster
Defi boost gauge

The asking price is $23,500

I think this is more than reasonable considering the amount of power that this car makes and all the modifications. Don't low ball me, I know what this car is worth. I should be asking for much more.
I am almost never on this site.
Please email me at myoussef17@gmail.com or call/text me at 732 570 7001. Thank you
Vin: JF1GH75688G815715