For Sale/Trade NRG CF seats, Enkei wheels, pioneer touchscreen

This is a discussion on NRG CF seats, Enkei wheels, pioneer touchscreen within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; all located in 19465, message for pics and info. FT/FS : NRG carbon fiber seats with 02-07 sliders, one is ...

NRG CF seats, Enkei wheels, pioneer touchscreen

all located in 19465, message for pics and info.

FT/FS : NRG carbon fiber seats with 02-07 sliders, one is a large seat, other is a medium. each seat has a few tiny flaws which i can send pics for.would trade for a VF turbo with cash on top. would sell $700 firm.

FS:02-07 PSM trunk with WRX wing. very few light scratches and no dents. the top spoiler brake light has red vinyl over the light and the only badge on the wrx trunk is the WRX logo which has black vinyl over it so the logo appears a black chrome color. $250 obo

FT: 17x8 Enkei PF01 +38 5x100 with Cooper Zeon rs3-s tires 235/45/17 that have low mileage. ill have to look and update for more exact mileage. wheels were just powdercoted by Bonehead Performance this last winter and are coated Harley Davidson Black Pearl. no rash on the wheels or flaws. Trade only for wheels with good tires, must have no rash and have summer tires, open to all. can provide cash on top. i really want a set of Rota DPT's in hyper black in the same size.. these wheels will be for sale after November btw.

FT: Pioneer P2300DVD,double din touch screen, can play DVD's, rewired so can drive and play DVD's, front USB, front AUX, CD/DVD, can change all lighting colors or put your own pic as background. works with iphones and displays song info and album cover pic. works perfect, TRADE ONLY for a similar touch screen headunit that is compatible with Android devices.

FS: 02-07 fitment Yakima ski rack modded to clip onto the roof rail not the where the door shuts. comes with wind fairing, single bike holder on one side and the other side has a ski/snowboard attachment that holds 2 boards or 4 sets of skis $400 obo

FS: pretty certain the one set is whiteline and the other is eibach, camber bolts for 02-07 wrx 2 sets so 1 set for front and 1 set for rear. $40

WTB: 02-05 PSM rear bumper cover in just about flawless condition

WTB: VF series turbo, no shaft play, must be less than 60k miles and in working condition and be direct fit for 02-07

WTB: Winter wheels 5x100, i dont care about the wheels/style, as long as it has actual winter tires, NOT all seasons.

WTB: 06-07 STI limited trunk in aspen white preferred but will accept any color in good condition or any VIS carbon fiber trunk

WTB:02-03 PSM just about flawless hood w/o scoop.

*seat pics from google* but look the same

Last edited by Ruh Roh; 10-01-2014 at 10:43 AM.
    Marky Mark
    2002 Stage 2.3 PSM Bugeye tuned by Matty at WTFtuning
    Bugeye Mafia #397, High Mileage Club, WTF Tuning Intern
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography
    First Mods and other useful info!
    GM EBCS/ Hallman MBC Hybrid boost setup diagram

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bumpppppppppppp
    Marky Mark