Want To Buy 08-10 STI front bumper/grill in WRB

This is a discussion on 08-10 STI front bumper/grill in WRB within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; I have been looking for one forever, i did at some point find a WRB front bumper but the condition ...

08-10 STI front bumper/grill in WRB

I have been looking for one forever, i did at some point find a WRB front bumper but the condition was absolutely terrible. doesn't have to be perfect but, would like it in decent condition. I prefer to have all the accessories attached to it i.e; fog lights (housing and brackets) or full fog light covers, side vents, upper grill. Also willing to trade, my 2011 WRB bumper and CS style lip, along with matching grill. Must be even trade, I will provide fog light housing and bracket with bumper. a decent picture is attached to show condition of my bumper.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2013-09-11 18.35.15.jpg  
    2011 WRB WRX: DW 850 cc injectors. ProcessWest tmic. Custom SRI. GT spec header. Invidia catted DP. Tsudo CBE. GT spec up-pipe. Tial mv-s ewg. Grimmspeed ebcs. Cobb AP w/ custom tune. STI ssk. ACT stage 2 clutch/pressure plate. StopTech/ Wilwood sport brake system ( front). Whiteline 3-pt adj. sway bars f/r.