Want To Buy 08-10 STI front bumper/grill in WRB
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 08-10 STI front bumper/grill in WRB within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; I have been looking for one forever, i did at some point find a WRB front bumper but the condition ...

08-10 STI front bumper/grill in WRB

I have been looking for one forever, i did at some point find a WRB front bumper but the condition was absolutely terrible. doesn't have to be perfect but, would like it in decent condition. I prefer to have all the accessories attached to it i.e; fog lights (housing and brackets) or full fog light covers, side vents, upper grill. Also willing to trade, my 2011 WRB bumper and CS style lip, along with matching grill. Must be even trade, I will provide fog light housing and bracket with bumper. a decent picture is attached to show condition of my bumper.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2013-09-11 18.35.15.jpg  
    2011 WRB WRX: DW 850 cc injectors. FMS tmic. Custom SRI. GT spec header. Maddad Turboback. Tial mv-s ewg. Perrin Recirc Valve. Grimmspeed ebcs, crank pulley, and up-pipe. Cobb AP w/ custom tune. ACT HD clutch w/ lightweight flywheel. StopTech Club Kit ( front). Whiteline 3-pt adj. sway bars f/r. Perrin front endlinks. Drag DR31 wheels 18x9 +15 offset. Nitto NeoGENS UHP all-seasons. Ultra Racing Rear Strut Bar.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.