Want To Buy 2011 wrx SWP front bumper cover and passenger side fender

This is a discussion on 2011 wrx SWP front bumper cover and passenger side fender within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; hey everyone! looking to buy a front bumper cover and passenger side fender in satin white pearl for a 2011 ...

2011 wrx SWP front bumper cover and passenger side fender

hey everyone! looking to buy a front bumper cover and passenger side fender in satin white pearl for a 2011 wrx. i'm located in 07012 and would be willing to drive to pick these up. let me know what you got through pm or you can text me at 973 860 eight three five five. thanks for looking.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Fender Bender?

You're best bet is to look on ebay or just a google search. bumper may be possible if you can wait awhile but the fender i would have to suggest buying new replacement. (reason I'm saying this is I had trouble finding good used parts for my 2010) Good Luck though you never know

thanks man. yea happened 2 weeks ago. skid on some black ice. fender, bumper and headlight were a goner. i had someone willing to sell his for $250 but has to ship it from chicago for another $200. im trying to look for someone local first if not i might just have to go for that one.

Just pmd u, a guy is selling his for $80 but in wrb.

Quote Originally Posted by snacku View Post
    thanks man. yea happened 2 weeks ago. skid on some black ice. fender, bumper and headlight were a goner. i had someone willing to sell his for $250 but has to ship it from chicago for another $200. im trying to look for someone local first if not i might just have to go for that one.
    If color matched i would'nt of hesitated on that deal after all the headache i went through with paint and installation. Im not sure of your exact situation but you may need to buy the fender to bumper bracket. just a small plastic piece that the bumper clicks into to make is match with the fender. the link below is the parts diagram and number 7 is the part I'm talking about.

2011 SUBARU Impreza Parts - Subaru Parts | Genuine OEM Parts - WRX Performance Accessories