For Sale 2008+ wrx/sti hatch greddy ti-c single exit exhaust $400 philly

This is a discussion on 2008+ wrx/sti hatch greddy ti-c single exit exhaust 0 philly within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; Less than 25k miles, no dents. Sounds very deep and has a midpipe resonator. It has a nice angle too. ...

2008+ wrx/sti hatch greddy ti-c single exit exhaust philly

Less than 25k miles, no dents. Sounds very deep and has a midpipe resonator. It has a nice angle too. I can get pics if needed. Email me at dennisbeighley@gmail.com or search my instagram dennisbeighley for photos.
    Last edited by den9; 12-08-2013 at 12:25 AM.
    "It doesn't really matter, though. I actually like the lack of sound deadening..I can hear the Walbro pump prime, the turbocharger spool up, and the snarl of the Flat-4. I like the harsh ride. The sound system was made adequate with a little...(okay, maybe more than a little) money, and I have a car that stands out when it's in a lot full of MS3GTI's." -RayfieldsWRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Price drop 350
    "It doesn't really matter, though. I actually like the lack of sound deadening..I can hear the Walbro pump prime, the turbocharger spool up, and the snarl of the Flat-4. I like the harsh ride. The sound system was made adequate with a little...(okay, maybe more than a little) money, and I have a car that stands out when it's in a lot full of MS3GTI's." -RayfieldsWRX

bump.

FYI, I don't think this fits the 2008-2010 WRX Hatchback, only the 2011 and up

Its single exit. Should fit

Quote Originally Posted by den9 View Post
    Its single exit. Should fit
    Just because it is a single exit exhaust doesn't mean it will fit any single exit stock car.

Without modifying the hangers or cutting the bumber this would be an expensive paperweight to any unsuspecting newb (and thats if it fits in the same exhaust path as the stock exhaust)

East Taut'in, Massachusetts, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by rdiorio View Post
    Just because it is a single exit exhaust doesn't mean it will fit any single exit stock car.

Without modifying the hangers or cutting the bumber this would be an expensive paperweight to any unsuspecting newb (and thats if it fits in the same exhaust path as the stock exhaust)

the only single exit model was the 08-09 hatch WRX; after that, all WRXs were dual exit. Thusly, this will fit any 08+ single exit hatch as the OP describes. I am kinda missing what point you are trying to make- OP didnt say this would fit ANY single exit stock car... only 08+ hatch single exit?

OP, GLWS
    Kartboy STS, related shifter/linkage bushings, Whiteline subframe bushing inserts, Whiteline rear differential bushing inserts, Whiteline steering rack bushings, Grimmspeed MCB, Group N tranny mount, TiC tranny cross member bushings, gimmick turbro inlet pipe, Ingen intake, PW-clone TMIC, Turbrosmart BPV, Megan catless DP, Tsudo N1 exhaust... X-wing dangly and dashboard Buddy Christ (for lulz)

I looked into it. I think it won't fit the 2008 to 10 wrx, just the sti

Quote Originally Posted by den9 View Post
    I looked into it. I think it won't fit the 2008 to 10 wrx, just the sti
    Even though shamankjm was trying to be a smarty pants, I think he was right about the years...the 2010 wrx does have dual exhaust openings but 08-09 won't fit. One of my friends tried to install one on an 08 hatch but he was unwilling to modify the stock bumber/hanger setup (I didn't see it for myself but I trust him). I wish it would fit an '08 hence why I am on this thread (looking for an exhaust for an 08 wrx hatch lol)