For Sale/Trade 03 WRX Wagon (WRB, M/T, 93.5k mi, Loaded, Stock, Well Documented) - $9800 OBO
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 03 WRX Wagon (WRB, M/T, 93.5k mi, Loaded, Stock, Well Documented) - 00 OBO within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; Name: Byron C. Conact: 6097514366, bcsupra94@gmail.com Location: Plainsboro, NJ Shipping: None (Pick-up or Meet-up) Product: 2003 WRX Sport Wagon Color: ...

03 WRX Wagon (WRB, M/T, 93.5k mi, Loaded, Stock, Well Documented) - $9800 OBO

Name: Byron C.
    Conact: 6097514366, bcsupra94@gmail.com
    Shipping: None (Pick-up or Meet-up)
    Product: 2003 WRX Sport Wagon
    Color: World Rally Blue Pearl
    Transmission: 5-spd Manual
    Miles: 93, 590

QUICK! THIS CAR HAS BEEN MY DAILY! I RACK UP ~56 MILES A WEEK! IF YOU WANT A LOW-MILEAGE, STOCK WRX WAGON, THIS ONE IS IT AND IT WON'T BE FOR LONG!!!

I AM SELLING BECAUSE I want a cheaper, more fuel-efficient (I average 20 mpg in the winter and 27 in the summer) car. I also have an '84 300ZX NA2T that I want to put more money into.

FOR INQUIRIES (MORE PICTURES & DETAILS)/APPOINTMENTS: text Six Zero Nine Seven Five One Four Three Six Six or Email me!

$9.8k OBO

-OR-

TRADE for a low-mile (under 90k) 4-cylinder, 4-door car--preferably stick-shift. I have a soft spot for Suzuki SX4's and Honda Fits (I am open to the automatic-transmission Sport models because they have the paddle shifters).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20130312_004.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	112632Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WRX Engine.jpg 
Size:	140.3 KB 
ID:	112633Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WRX Rear.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	146.8 KB 
ID:	112634Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WRX Scratch.jpg 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	112635Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WRX Squad.jpg 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	112636

PROS:
    -Boost gauge (factory option)
    -Subaru Premium Sound Package (factory option)
    -Rear Bumper Cover (factory option)
    -Auto Rear View Mirror w/ Compass (factory option)
    -Fog light stone guards (factory option)
    -Original World Rally Blue pearl paint
    -Adhesive, adjustable blind-spot mirrors on the sideviews mirrors (my addition)
    -Clean interior/cloth seats (buckets in front, regulars in the back)
    -Subaru All Wheel Drive
    -93.5k miles (low for a WRX!)
    -Valid inspection sticker until 2014
    -All documentation (original window sticker, repairs, parts, etc. including the rear-end collision the previous owner got into that was completely taken care of by the Subaru dealership)
    -Clean title in hand
    -Valid NJ Inspection
    -Everything on this car works

EXTRAS (INCLUDED):
    -Garage-kept Yakima/Subaru roof-rack for two bicycles included w/ associated hardware
    -Spare OEM hood scoop included (chipped, original paint)

CONS:
    -2 scratches less than 0.5" in length throughout the car
    -1 "scribble" scratch (1 sq-in) on the edge of the drive-side rear quarter window--painted over in the WRB but still visible.
    -1 persistent, white smudge on the driver-side passenger door handle
    -A 4" scratch and a ~2 sq-in paint chip on the driver-side corner of the rear bumper (from tapping the wheel of an SUV while backing up)
    ***There are $20 Subaru WRB touch-up paint pens that will easily erase these and other tiny scratches).
    -weird, persistent grey-brown smudge/streak on the passenger-side rear door (no paint penetration)
    -Front wheel center caps are losing paint over the "Subaru" text.
    -Small nickel-sized dents on front edge of hood (no chips; at just the right angle, you will notice them)
    -Removable carpets need beating/cleaning
    -Currently no record of timing belt or water-pump replacement

REMINDERS:
    -Next oil change due at 94k miles

THANKS FOR LOOKING!
    Last edited by bluebaru94; 03-16-2013 at 12:09 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.