For Sale Audio Integrations Amp Rack and Driver's Side Sub Box for 02-07 sedan

This is a discussion on Audio Integrations Amp Rack and Driver's Side Sub Box for 02-07 sedan within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; I have the Audio Integrations Amp Rack(02-07; retail- 5.28) and Driver's Side Sub Box (05-07; retail- 9.99) for sale. the ...

Audio Integrations Amp Rack and Driver's Side Sub Box for 02-07 sedan

I have the Audio Integrations Amp Rack(02-07; retail- $235.28) and Driver's Side Sub Box (05-07; retail- $349.99) for sale. the amp rack has 5 holes drilled into it (4 to mount the amp, 1 for the wires), but they're very cleanly done and aside from that is in perfect condition. The sub box is in great condition as well. I am no longer in need of these items as the WRX is no longer with me (R.I.P.). I am looking for $250 for the pair. If interested, I also have a couple subwoofers, an amp, and the wiring for it all that I can sell for cheap. You can pm me if you want pictures, but I'll put some up today after work.

The link to their website is here if you're not sure what these items are: http://www.audiointegrations.net/page/page/3182186.htm

I will be able to meet you, I'm in the Philly area.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    They make fantastic stuff, and it's priced to sell. Willing to separate?
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I'm interested.

I'm local in the Philly area as well. Let me know what you think.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image copy.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	130.3 KB 
ID:	111878Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	113.4 KB 
ID:	111879

UPDATE: Sub box is already claimed. Still have the amp rack, hoping to get $150 for it. This is truly a well-made amp rack, and you won't find one this cheap and in this good of a condition anywhere. I really hope someone will put this to use, it looks too clean to continue sitting in my closet...

Woot! AMPED to pick up this sub box...pun intended? hahahaha
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying