For Sale PA: (4) New WRX Stock Tires

This is a discussion on PA: (4) New WRX Stock Tires within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; Hey Everyone, I'm new here on the forum, actually have my order for a PBP hatch due to come in ...

cww

PA: (4) New WRX Stock Tires

Hey Everyone, I'm new here on the forum, actually have my order for a PBP hatch due to come in next week on the 4th. I'm taking all season tires along to be switched out before I leave the lot, so I'm looking to sell the stock Dunlop Sport SP-01s (235/45 R17).

I'm Asking $500 for the set, as it looks like a set of brand new is over $900 on Tirerack. The tires should have literally <5 miles on them, and of course I'll be glad to confirm with pictures and everything when I take delivery of the car. If anyone has interest at this price, let me know, otherwise I'll probably just take the dealer's lowball offer just to have them off my hands. Can meet for local pickup in Pittbsurgh area. Thanks.

-Chris

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Tempting as I need a set of tires. Don't know if I should go with summers though. Where in Pittsburgh are you?

cww
    I live in Penn Hills and work Downtown. If you're anywhere around here, I'll be glad to meet you halfway.

My gf goes to school at IUP which is about an hour from pittsburgh. I would be out there next weekend. I have to pick up my car at the dealership today and I'll ask if they recommend the stock tires over the yokohamas I am looking at and let you know