This is a discussion on PW TMIC/COBB for sale within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; from 11 WRX...... Parting out with some great pieces...... 1. Cobb DP w/ high flow cat - REDUCED TO 0......... ...
from 11 WRX......
Parting out with some great pieces......
1. Cobb DP w/ high flow cat - REDUCED TO $350......... only part left...
2. PW TMIC (2011 wrx) ($982 new) comes with splitter/hoses and everything else, plus fins are all straight, no dings...... Currently the Turbosmart Kompact recirculating BPV is attached to it... - $650 w/o BPV or $725 w/ BPV- SOLD
3. Unmarried/Uninstalled Cobb accessport (2011 wrx) with box and adapters - $375- SOLD
4. Cobb SF Intake w/ airbox - $150 - SOLD
5. Lathewerks Stainless Steel shift knob (burnt bronze finish w/ 5 speed engraving) weighted quite well, not light. - $75 - SOLD
I'm located in northern nj off rt 287 and prefer pick up or can meet up.....
pm me your email address for lots of pics
Last edited by jerryg; 01-07-2013 at 09:49 AM.
anyone else?? bump
Post some detailed pics. A friend of mine might want the Process West.
2012 WRX ice silver metallic
Protuned by Agile Auto 315whp/342wtq @ 20.5psi
yeah i would like to see pics of the process west
2011 Subaru WRX Premium
1988 Ford Mustang GT
2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ
I'll take the AP if he doesn't take it ^
Very good price for the PW TMIC! GLWS!
Zax' Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!
Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
The REAL 'WTF Tuning?!' Progenitor
Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero | Blobeye Synd. #Tree-Fiddy
Facebook me here
Mods <---- drain savings account here
Originally Posted by Mikie13
I don't know if your inbox is full but call me when you're available
bump for reduced DP price