For Trade 2002 Sedan Turbo back exhaust and possibly Accessport

This is a discussion on 2002 Sedan Turbo back exhaust and possibly Accessport within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; I have a cat less TBE that I want to trade for a stock exhaust system for a 2002 WRX ...

2002 Sedan Turbo back exhaust and possibly Accessport

I have a cat less TBE that I want to trade for a stock exhaust system for a 2002 WRX Sedan. I don't know what brand but I can post pictures up later tonight for anyone interested. I also have an Accessport (newest version up to date on software) that I would like to either sell or trade for a shotgun if possible. Any questions or requests can email me at Archametes@hotmail.com or text 845-568-7131.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    Thanks, Mike

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah, post pics of the turboback...though I'm more interested in seeing what the axleback is.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Re: 2002 Sedan Turbo back exhaust and possibly Accessport

I will get pics tomorrow after work. Turbo side, middle, axle back, and muffler. To be more specific about what I'm looking for is a stock exhaust with catalytic converter. I don't want something that will need replacing next year. This seems to be a stainless system although I have no clue who makes it, it does sound really good though.

The Accessport is for a 2002 - 2005 WRX, AP-SUB-001.

IF I were to sell the AP outright I would ask $400 obo. Has been /will be hooked to the car twice, once to program stage 2, and if sold, to divorce from the car.

I'm looking to trade the AP for the following:
    Remington 870 (w/ slug barrel)
    Ithaca Featherlight / Deerslayer 12ga
    .22 cal (AR-15 style)
    Hoyt, Bow tech, Diamond, or Elite bow (60 lbs preferred)...

Any other offers will be considered though...

Thanks, Mike

Thanks, Mike

These are as complete pics as I could get from the turbo all the way back...

Thanks, Mike

Yeah that could be any number of exhausts of the HKS Hi-Power style. Could also be a TurboXS RFL...but not sure if either of those brands ever used a flex section in the midpipe which leads me to believe it may be just an Ebay special.

The midpipe actually appears to have a cat welded into it (before the axleback/muffler portion). It looks too thick to be a resonator and the weld marks don't look to be original.

To clarify, the stock exhaust system only has cats in the downpipe which is the bellmouth portion directly connected to the turbo (and uppipe, but that's separate from this portion of the system).
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Well there definitely is no catalytic converter on the car. I think the part your referring to IS a resonator. As far as brand, like I said I have no clue, but it does sound pretty good. Low idle is a deep rumble, but open it up, and she screams. Not too bad at highway as far as drone goes either. Never really need the stock radio above 12 or so volume wise....

Thanks, Mike

Still looking to trade for a factory style exhaust. If new enough and still good condition (not really rusted) I can include the AP since I won't need it then. Really wanting to get this back to stock, but not at a total loss either.
    Thanks, Mike

Still looking for the stock exhaust?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free