For Sale 2012 WRX OEM "Turboback" Exhaust system

This is a discussion on 2012 WRX OEM "Turboback" Exhaust system within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; Selling a stock (OEM) 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan exhaust system. It includes everything from the turboback. Comes with both ...

2012 WRX OEM "Turboback" Exhaust system

Selling a stock (OEM) 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan exhaust system. It includes everything from the turboback. Comes with both catalytic converters. Its a quad exit exhaust. Sounds awesome. I upgraded to INVIDIA Q300 exhaust and do not need this exhaust anymore. It has exactly 10000 (10k) miles on it. I believe the stock system is 2.25" in the main section with 3" tips. (Do not quote me on it). I can send pictures to whoever wants them, just supply me with an email address. You can contact me regarding this product by emailing thezzzrobkilla@yahoo.com. I am from North Jersey, willing to meet in person or can come pick it up from my house. (NOT SHIPPING) asking for best offer. (OBO) I also have all the bolts and nuts and gaskets that came with the car stock.

To sum it up, you get:
    2012 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan Exhaust system
    nuts, bolts, gaskets

Also selling a stock 2012 Subaru WRX Sedan Air intake system that has 12000 miles on it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bumpp

bump. need to get this sold. intake SOLD!