For Sale 2012 WRX OEM Air Intake system

This is a discussion on 2012 WRX OEM Air Intake system within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; Selling a stock 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX Stock Air Intake system with all parts included that came with the factory. ...

2012 WRX OEM Air Intake system

Selling a stock 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX Stock Air Intake system with all parts included that came with the factory. It has 12000 miles on it. I upgraded to a cold air intake system that is why I am selling. Works great. Had no problems. Just took it off my car 2 days ago. The stock intake system can be used with Stage 2 Cobb programming. I have read about it and it is good for upwards of 400 bhp. If you want pictures of the system, contact me with your email address and I will be glad to send them to you. Feel free to email me at thezzzrobkilla@yahoo.com for more information or just reply to the thread. I am from North Jersey, willing to meet in person or come pick it up from my house. Asking best offer (OBO)

To sum it up, you get:
    Airbox
    Air duct
    Air filter
    anything else that came factory and is part of the intake system.

I am also selling a stock (OEM) 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan exhaust system from the turbo back with all gaskets and nuts and bolts included. email for more information.
    Last edited by robsuerto; 09-18-2012 at 01:54 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bumpp

Intake SOLD. TBE still available.