For Sale 2012 WRX OEM Air Intake system
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2012 WRX OEM Air Intake system within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; Selling a stock 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX Stock Air Intake system with all parts included that came with the factory. ...

2012 WRX OEM Air Intake system

Selling a stock 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX Stock Air Intake system with all parts included that came with the factory. It has 12000 miles on it. I upgraded to a cold air intake system that is why I am selling. Works great. Had no problems. Just took it off my car 2 days ago. The stock intake system can be used with Stage 2 Cobb programming. I have read about it and it is good for upwards of 400 bhp. If you want pictures of the system, contact me with your email address and I will be glad to send them to you. Feel free to email me at thezzzrobkilla@yahoo.com for more information or just reply to the thread. I am from North Jersey, willing to meet in person or come pick it up from my house. Asking best offer (OBO)

To sum it up, you get:
    Airbox
    Air duct
    Air filter
    anything else that came factory and is part of the intake system.

I am also selling a stock (OEM) 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan exhaust system from the turbo back with all gaskets and nuts and bolts included. email for more information.
    Last edited by robsuerto; 09-18-2012 at 02:54 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bumpp

Intake SOLD. TBE still available.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.