For Sale 17" 5zigen fnr10c wheels and tires - NJ
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 17" 5zigen fnr10c wheels and tires - NJ within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; I am selling a set of 5zigen fnr10c, 5x100 lug pattern. As you will see in the pictures, one wheel ...

17" 5zigen fnr10c wheels and tires - NJ

I am selling a set of 5zigen fnr10c, 5x100 lug pattern. As you will see in the pictures, one wheel is bent and does not hold air for very long. The rest of the wheels have minor scrapes.

The tires have a ton of life left in them, two tires are nitto neogens, the other set nexen n5000s. The tires are 205/40r17. Looking for $350, I am in Ewing, NJ.

Looking for local pickup or meetup. Please email if interested @ mikeridere@gmail.com.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wheels1.jpg   wheels2.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.