For Sale 03 MBP WRX with Heavy Mods must go! 12k OBO!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 03 MBP WRX with Heavy Mods must go! 12k OBO!! within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; (Pics will be posted in the next day or so...) Well, my WRX has been my princess forever, but there ...

I Support ClubWRX

03 MBP WRX with Heavy Mods must go! 12k OBO!!

(Pics will be posted in the next day or so...)

Well, my WRX has been my princess forever, but there will be a new princess in the family soon. Unfortunately a track ready wrx isn't exactly an ideal family vehicle, so it's time for my baby to go. Check my Sig for a list of everything the car has.

Mileage:
    Car/body have about 75k miles
    I've put about 8k on the motor (which was a jdm pull so I can't be sure how many miles it had exactly)

Included:
    Everything in the mod list that's attached to the car goes with it.
    A Chargespeed Type I bumper. The bumper is painted and in very good condition.
    All the stock parts I have left (intercooler, turbo, uppipe, some exhaust, interior pieces, spoiler, lights, etc).

Car needs the following:
    -A clutch. The twin carbon is shot and needs to be replaced. I would recommend something ACT for the next owner.
    -'Bodywork'. The passenger fender is damaged (someone banged it in a parking lot). A REPLACEMENT FENDER IS INCLUDED WITH THE CAR! you just have to have a bodyshop put it on and paint.

I am highly motivated to sell and will consider serious offers for the car.
    PM if interested and serious! Thanks!
    Last edited by MidKnight; 10-21-2011 at 11:58 AM. Reason: additional info
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.