For Sale (4) Falken Azenis Rt-615

This is a discussion on (4) Falken Azenis Rt-615 within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; Whatsup guys for sale I have a set of 4 Falken Azenis Rt-615's. I recently aquired these tires when I ...

(4) Falken Azenis Rt-615

Whatsup guys for sale I have a set of 4 Falken Azenis Rt-615's. I recently aquired these tires when I bought a set of wheels about a week ago or so. Don't really have any use for them seeing as I ordered a set of michelin PSS's.

Specs on the tires are 225/45/17 and the tread is nearing 40 to 50 percent left. In addition one tire has a little chunk taken out of the sidewall. Pictures will be visible at the end of the post for those interested.

Asking price for all 4 tires picked up is 125 bucks. That is picked up and shipping can be arranged. May be good for someone who is looking to use them for auto cross wheels. Personally know a few people with them and they are a pretty decent tires with great grip.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to PM me and well work something out!

Pictures:

Tire 1

Tire 2

Tire 3

Tire 4

Sidewall chunk 1

Sidewall chunk 2

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

100 bucks