Want To Buy 2009 or 2010 wrx wheels
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2009 or 2010 wrx wheels within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; Looking to have this as my winter setup. Thanks Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk...

2009 or 2010 wrx wheels

Looking to have this as my winter setup.

Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by musclemilk View Post
    Looking to have this as my winter setup.

Thanks

I have a set of 2009 WRX wheels, with snow tires on them (Hankook Ice Bear W300 225/45/17). They were used sparingly for two seasons, I'd say there is at least 80% tread left on them. The tires were awesome for the NJ weather - they've got very good dry grip in the cold, and effortlessly climbed the poorly plowed mountain roads at Killington twice. If you're interested I can snap some pictures for you this weekend. Where are you located?
    2009 WRX Hatch PP Dark Gray Metallic
    Torqued Performance Stage 1
    Cobb CBE
    Kenwood DNX5120

Located north jersey

Quote Originally Posted by musclemilk View Post
    Located north jersey

I'm on the border of Middlesex/Monmouth County. I'll take some photos of the tires/wheels tonight and post them here; let me know if you're interested. The tires are in great shape, the wheels are in very good condition but they have been on the road for a little over a year before I relegated them to winter-only use, so they have a few nicks and chips on them, but no real problems
    Cobb CBE
    Kenwood DNX5120

Sorry I took so long to post it up to this site ... but if you're still interested you can see pics and info here:

2009 WRX Stock Wheels w/ Snow Tires mounted ($700)
    Cobb CBE
    Kenwood DNX5120

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.