For Sale/Trade Cheappp! Pioneer F90BT double din

This is a discussion on Cheappp! Pioneer F90BT double din within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; Hi i have for sale or trade a F90BT Pioneer, comes with a Flash memory Multimedia Av Navigation Receiver, Dvd,Cd,MP3,WMA,DivX,Mpeg4 ...

Cheappp! Pioneer F90BT double din

Hi i have for sale or trade a F90BT Pioneer, comes with a Flash memory Multimedia Av Navigation Receiver, Dvd,Cd,MP3,WMA,DivX,Mpeg4 compatible player
    Built in Bluetooth For hands free calling
    Voice recognition for iPod and /hands free calling
    I am the only owner of this, i purchased it new and paid close to, 1200 with taxes. no wires are missing, even have the installation Manual, original box.
    will let this go for 500 to local pick up obo. thats less than half what I PAID.
    Its already installed with a 02 to 07 wrx harness for just to plug, local are more than welcome to try out item before buying it, its 100% working condition.

THE REASON am getting rid of it, is because i have a complete stock 03 wrx, and even though i enjoy my music, speed wise, is taking me no were, so i will only trade for BOLT ONs form my car

Really looking for a TBE or cat back system (worth 450 to 500)
    Vf39 turbo Good working condition.
    Cobb tunning acessPort
    please bump when view, thanks, pics will be up soon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bumppppppppp

I Support ClubWRX
    Where are you at ballpark? Anywhere around Pittsburgh?

I have to do some reading on it, but I am in the game for a new head unit soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro