For Sale 04 STI new engine cosworth kelford

This is a discussion on 04 STI new engine cosworth kelford within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; I have for sale a 2004 WRX STI that I purchased for a project. I am the second owner. When ...

04 STI new engine cosworth kelford

I have for sale a 2004 WRX STI that I purchased for a project. I am the second owner. When I recieved the car it had been sitting from 2008 with bad rod knock due to low oil. The seller did not have the money to fix the car and had no interest in it anymore, so I looked at it as a great project for me to work on. I had the engine machined and built by a professional Subaru Rally Racing shop and bored to a 2.6L and outfitted it with all Cosworth internals. The heads were also machined and new cams where needed so I went with Kelford 264 cams, a little more agressive than stock. When I started the engine rebuild I wanted to keep it a daily driver but have a base engine that could withstand any performance mods you want to throw at it. I also purchased a Garret based gtx16R turbo which is the next size up from stock making about 21lbs of boost. The car was road tuned with Cobb and around 360whp. I am averaging about 24 mpg which is really good for a turbo'd awd vehicle. This car is a really fun daily driver and handles great. If you really wanted too have more horsepower with a bigger turbo, injectors, fuel pump this car could easily make 450 with the proper tune. The engine has approximately 2500 miles on it. The only reason I am selling, is because I need of a new truck and only wanted the car as a project.

If you have any question feel free to call Cody @ (908)-337-6587

If you would like more pictures feel free to ask and I can send you some via email.

I would be willing to meet up with anyone who wants to take a look at the car in person.

The Exterior Mods...

Cosworth Forged Piston Set
    Performance Piston Ring Sets For Cosworth Pistons
    H-beam Connecting Rods
    Crankshaft EJ257
    Cosworth Main Bearing Set for Subaru
    Cosworth Rod Bearing Set for Subaru WRX/STi EJ25/EJ20
    High Volume Oil Pump (20% volume increase)
    ARP headstud kit -- EJ205/255/257
    Gates 02-08+ WRX/STi 05-08 LGT Racing Performance Timing Belt
    New power steering and Water pump belts
    Timing Belt Tensioner Assy
    Gasket & Seal Kit, Engine EJ257
    Kelford Camshaft Set 264
    Supertech Exhaust Valve set
    Used valve lifters
    Set of PCV and Vacuum hoses
    16G Turbo w/billet compressor wheel
    Oil Cooler Assy. (Water-Oil Type)
    Excedy Stage 2 Organic Clutch
    Cobb Performance Stage 2 Road Tune
    Stealth Hybrid Bypass/Blowoff Valve
    85% tread on Perrelli allweather tires mud and snow rated

The Interior Mods..
    New Carpet ( old one had a whole where clutch and gas pedal located.)
    Dual Headunit HD radio CD Ipod
    Polk Audio Speakers all Around
    Bazooka Tube 12in Sub
    5% tint 10in Brow and Back Windows

The car has a couple of minor dings and dents that you can see in the pictures but other than that it is in great condition.

This car is sold as is with no warranty and it is the sole reponsiblilty of the buyer to pick up or have arrangments for the vehicle to be delivered. I will also be willing to drive within 50 mile radius and anything after that will be $1 per mile.
    THANKS FOR LOOKING!!

ALSO INCLUDED IS 95% OF THE 2004 WRX STI MANUAL APPROX. 3000 PAGES OF EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0857.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	140.2 KB 
ID:	95166Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0849.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	153.7 KB 
ID:	95167

if you go to the url below its the ebay listing with more pictures
    ://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-SUBARU-WRX-STI-New-Cosworth-2-6L-Short-Block-/330526205343?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4cf4e5a59f #ht_1198wt_1167

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I never put a price down sorry about that Im trying to get $19,000 for it or best offer