FS: (Long Island) 08 WRX Partout.. AP-Sub-03, Invidia, AEM, Defi, Forge, Rota....

This is a discussion on FS: (Long Island) 08 WRX Partout.. AP-Sub-03, Invidia, AEM, Defi, Forge, Rota.... within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; Name: chris Contact: PM me here for you can email me at spigininyc@gmail.com Location: Long Island, NY (willing to meet ...

FS: (Long Island) 08 WRX Partout.. AP-Sub-03, Invidia, AEM, Defi, Forge, Rota....

Name: chris
    Contact: PM me here for you can email me at spigininyc@gmail.com
    Location: Long Island, NY (willing to meet up to a reasonable distance)

I am putting my car back to complete stock and getting rid of it. Want to pick up something else with a lower payment for now then hopefully pick up an Evo in 6 months or so.

Have tons of parts and most of them would be to much to ship so looking for local buyers. Willing to meet but at a reasonable distance.

Everything is still on the car and will be off shortly just have to get to it. All prices are for picked up.

The list:
    BC BR Coilovers with 5k on them. $750
    Invidia Catless DP divorced. $175
    Invidia N1 Street Catback (sedan) Ti Tip. $350
    Forged Recirc BOV. $100
    Defi 52mm Boost guage in red. $125
    AEM UEGO wideband (brand new). $175
    TurboXS FMIC (brand new) Has a tiny dent on the top of the intercooler from the factory. Won't affect performance. $900

DW 850cc Injectors top feed. About 5k miles on them from previous owner. Never installed when I bought them. Comes with flow sheet. $375

AP-Sub-003 with some OTS maps installed on it as well. $450
    Kartboy Short Shifter. $45
    Rota G-Forces 17x8 in black with red lip. Has bridgestone potenza re760s on it. One rim has a tiny bit of curb rash and one of the tires is low on the inside from driving around without getting a alignment. other 3 are fine. $700
    Walbro fuel pump with housing. Direct replacement. $150

Not sure if I am forgetting anything and if I am I will post it up asap. I will have pictures up on parts that are not on the car hopefully by tomorrow and will start taking everything off the car within the next 2 weeks. If buyer is interested right away I will take the item off ASAP.

Any questions feel free to PM me or ask them here.
    Last edited by 08redWRX; 12-11-2010 at 02:00 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

still have the ap

Registered User BrooklynJoeyWRX's Avatar
    Does the catback work with 2014 Sedan?

How long have you ran your DP for? im really interested.