NJ: 04 Gold STi BBS rims with tires
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on NJ: 04 Gold STi BBS rims with tires within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; I sold my car back in September and have had these rims sitting around in the garage. They are originally ...

FS NJ: 04 Gold STi BBS rims with tires

I sold my car back in September and have had these rims sitting around in the garage. They are originally off an 04 STi and I had them on my 03 WRX. Bolt pattern is 5x100. Bridgestone RE050A Pole Position tires are mounted on these wheels and have 8,000 miles on them. They are 225/45-17's. 1 of the rims has a small scratch, other than that they are in excellent condition. I am asking $1000 cash for these, and would be willing to meet up if necessary. I will also consider reasonable offers as well. I am located in Essex county NJ and would like to keep it local. I don't want to ship these.

The scratch on the rim

More pictures can be seen here:
    04 STi Gold BBS pictures by blewwrx - Photobucket
    Last edited by iceWRX; 04-09-2010 at 01:37 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

How much to ship to MN 55121?

Quote Originally Posted by tjohnsto View Post
    How much to ship to MN 55121?
    Sorry, I would like to keep this local. I don't want to go through the hassle of shipping these.

Thanks, they have been sold!

bbs rims

what did u sell them for?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.