FS NJ: Ebay Turboback/S-Tech Springs/H-Brace
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS NJ: Ebay Turboback/S-Tech Springs/H-Brace within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; I have a full 3" Turboback for sale. Bought new in February. It sounds great and is in superb condition. ...

FS NJ: Ebay Turboback/S-Tech Springs/H-Brace

I have a full 3" Turboback for sale. Bought new in February. It sounds great and is in superb condition. It is a bellmouth design with an extra O2 bung ready for a wideband (comes capped in case you don't want to use it). Does not come with gaskets or hardware (I can include the bolts I used if you need them).

I'd like to get $250 for it.

Also for sale are my genuine Tein S-Tech Springs. They have about 10K miles on them, and are in excellent condition. They are in their original packaging.
    Id like $120

Also, I am selling my Ebay chassis H-brace. Its practically new. Id like $30 for it.

I highly prefer local for these, but will consider shipping if buyer pays. Thanks!
    Last edited by Johnny V; 04-25-2009 at 06:24 PM.
    -2004 San Remo Red WRX Sedan-
    Blobeye Syndicate #24

"Pain of Discipline or Pain of Regret..take your pick." ~ Notre Dame

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump
    Blobeye Syndicate #24

turboback price lowered to $250
    Blobeye Syndicate #24

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.