17" SSR Wheels Dark Grey Polished Lip

This is a discussion on 17" SSR Wheels Dark Grey Polished Lip within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; Hey guys, I haven't been on here in ages, I kind of fell out of the car community thing (I'm ...

17" SSR Wheels Dark Grey Polished Lip

Hey guys, I haven't been on here in ages, I kind of fell out of the car community thing (I'm too into the mountain biking thing to give this any time). I have a black wagon that had nice wheels and that's all, I also took pictures at some of our events long ago.

Anyway, I need to get rid of my summer set of wheels, I didn't even put them on last summer and I could use the cash a lot more than a pile of wheels in my garage.

I have no time to clean them and I apologize for that. It looks like the polished surfaces (the center cap and lip) have some sort of lines running through them (see pics), I don't know how to get that off, I'm sure someone here does, maybe needs some polishing. The grey section will clean up fine.

One tire has got a nail in it (see pics), so you'll probably need all new tires.

Other than that, these are some sweet wheels, I never curbed these (unlike my BBSs). Best offer takes them. I live in North Brunswick.

Oh, they are SSR Competitions 17x7.5 5x100 in Anthracite with a Machined Lip. I am having trouble finding what the offset was as tirerack no longer seems to offer it.. I feel life it was 50mm, but that is a guess, anybody have an idea how to find that out?

I tried craigslist and got nothing but scammer responses. Let's start at $500 or best offer, I just need these gone.

Thanks for looking,
    Julien
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ssr4.jpg   ssr3.jpg   ssr2.jpg   ssr1.jpg  
    superwagon!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by boolean View Post
    I am having trouble finding what the offset was as tirerack no longer seems to offer it.. I feel life it was 50mm, but that is a guess, anybody have an idea how to find that out?
    Look on the back of the wheel.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Hmm, I looked on the back of two wheels and did not find any number resembling an offset.. oh well.
    superwagon!

I have a set of these fitting your description exactly; the offset is 50mm. A very light wheel too.
    '07 STI UGM: Protuned Cobb DP, Walbro, Prodrive BCS; Cobb heat shield; extra stock rims with Hankook iPike W409's; Subaru hitch mount; a Limited roof and wing
    '02 WRX PS: quick & trouble free but sold with 110K miles
    mods