17" SSR Wheels Dark Grey Polished Lip
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 17" SSR Wheels Dark Grey Polished Lip within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; Hey guys, I haven't been on here in ages, I kind of fell out of the car community thing (I'm ...

17" SSR Wheels Dark Grey Polished Lip

Hey guys, I haven't been on here in ages, I kind of fell out of the car community thing (I'm too into the mountain biking thing to give this any time). I have a black wagon that had nice wheels and that's all, I also took pictures at some of our events long ago.

Anyway, I need to get rid of my summer set of wheels, I didn't even put them on last summer and I could use the cash a lot more than a pile of wheels in my garage.

I have no time to clean them and I apologize for that. It looks like the polished surfaces (the center cap and lip) have some sort of lines running through them (see pics), I don't know how to get that off, I'm sure someone here does, maybe needs some polishing. The grey section will clean up fine.

One tire has got a nail in it (see pics), so you'll probably need all new tires.

Other than that, these are some sweet wheels, I never curbed these (unlike my BBSs). Best offer takes them. I live in North Brunswick.

Oh, they are SSR Competitions 17x7.5 5x100 in Anthracite with a Machined Lip. I am having trouble finding what the offset was as tirerack no longer seems to offer it.. I feel life it was 50mm, but that is a guess, anybody have an idea how to find that out?

I tried craigslist and got nothing but scammer responses. Let's start at $500 or best offer, I just need these gone.

Thanks for looking,
    Julien
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ssr4.jpg   ssr3.jpg   ssr2.jpg   ssr1.jpg  
    superwagon!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by boolean View Post
    I am having trouble finding what the offset was as tirerack no longer seems to offer it.. I feel life it was 50mm, but that is a guess, anybody have an idea how to find that out?
    Look on the back of the wheel.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Hmm, I looked on the back of two wheels and did not find any number resembling an offset.. oh well.
    superwagon!

I have a set of these fitting your description exactly; the offset is 50mm. A very light wheel too.
    '07 STI UGM: Protuned Cobb DP, Walbro, Prodrive BCS; Cobb heat shield; extra stock rims with Hankook iPike W409's; Subaru hitch mount; a Limited roof and wing
    '02 WRX PS: quick & trouble free but sold with 110K miles
    mods

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.