This is a discussion on 2004 WRB WRX - 65K miles - ,000 OBO within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; I, unfortunately, am going to have to sell my baby. I will be moving abroad within the next 3 months ...
I, unfortunately, am going to have to sell my baby. I will be moving abroad within the next 3 months and would like to see it cared for by another enthusiast when I'm gone. The story: Purchased in November '06 from a close friend. Cared for closely by both parties and NOT treated like a Turkish prostitute (at least very often). Asking price (which I am firm with but willing to discuss) factors in the relatively low mileage, upgrades, and extras that will be given to the SERIOUS purchaser.
Basics: 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB 4D Sedan
Power Steering / Windows / Door Locks
Dual Front Airbags
ABS (New Rotors and Pads at 50K - have documentation from Midas)
Rear Spoiler Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil used since 30K miles - changed every 3,500 miles)
* Cobb Stage 2 Turbo with ECU and BOV (added at 38K miles)
* Borla Hush 3in Catback Exhaust System (Purchase price also includes stock exhaust system with 20k miles just in case)
* 17 in. Gold OZ Superleggera Rims / Kumho Ecsta Tires (Purchase price also includes (4) WRX stock rims w/ tires) *Exedy High Performance Clutch & Pressure Plate (Upgraded at 42.5K miles- AAMCO documents incl)
* JVC KD-AVX2 In-Dash CD / DVD Player - 3.5 in. screen, plays MP3 CDs, Aux inputs, Sirius/XM compatible
* Pioneer GM6200F 600W Amp (I have 2 MTX 15' not in car but could negotiate into price to help me with my move)
* Kenwood Component System
* MOMO STI Shifter
This is the perfect car for someone I'm sure. It has a fair amount of work but not so much as to make it a finished picture by any means. No exterior markings except a small bumper scratch and a few small, easily remedied nicks. PM me for more details / video.
America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed. -Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936