wtt PSM wingless trunk lid for STI wing lid or regular wing lid
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on wtt PSM wingless trunk lid for STI wing lid or regular wing lid within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; wow this is old...

wtt PSM wingless trunk lid for STI wing lid or regular wing lid

wow this is old
    Last edited by quickline23; 08-17-2010 at 01:01 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

trunk swap

hey,

i have an '04 silver STI looking to go wingless. only problem is that i live in boston. Im willing to make the drive if you throw in some cash to help cover gas. PM me or you can find me on AIM: willfly4cash.

Thanks.

Hey i sent you a PM about swaping trunks, im right in Westchester County, NY please let me know.

I'm looking to trade im in North, DE

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer_X View Post
    I'm looking to trade im in North, DE
    I am looking to Trade My 2006 CGM STi Trunk Great condition, Want any color wingless trunk.

hey i have an 04 wrx wing and im looking to go wingless. i can either be in westchester, or albany, whichever is closer to you. message me if you still have it.

Dude why would you throw money to get a STI WING?
    Dude wingless is the current in thing and wingless is a very very rare OEM part to find from subaru. Finding a OEM factory wingless trunk is like finding sasquatch, it doesnt happen to ofter. In my humble opinon if your wanting a STI trunk, make them pay for cash plus the trade.

So far in washington ive had 4-5 people with psm STI's try and swap me. I was wanting to do it for a while but when I reliazed how rare and how under the radar and sleek wingless looks, it overpowered the whail tail dramatically. People offered my anywhere from 50-150 dollars plus their sti wing for trade lolz.

Do what you want to do though, I was just giving my honest opinon comming from a guy whom owns a 05 PSM wrx and was about to get a STI trunk
    Previous owner of Rubie a 2005 WRX
    New owner of Molly a 2009 WRX
    Rally armor UR FTW/Red tail light mod w/insert
    **Catback in 2 months!

07 grey metallic wrx trunk w/ stock wing. looking for a straight up legit swap. im very local: montgomery/bucks county in pa. you can come to my house or i will drive to you. PM me, thanks
    -john

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnywhite View Post
    07 grey metallic wrx trunk w/ stock wing. looking for a straight up legit swap. im very local: montgomery/bucks county in pa. you can come to my house or i will drive to you. PM me, thanks
    -john
    This thread is 2 yrs old and you have the wrong color car.

Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    This thread is 2 yrs old and you have the wrong color car.

lol yes it is and i have grown out of the wing stage am happy with my wingless trunk

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.