For Trade- NJ: Blacked Out 06 Headlights

This is a discussion on For Trade- NJ: Blacked Out 06 Headlights within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; I'm looking to either trade my painted 06 headlights that have all of the chrome around the projector unpainted. I'm ...

For Trade- NJ: Blacked Out 06 Headlights

I'm looking to either trade my painted 06 headlights that have all of the chrome around the projector unpainted. I'm looking to trade these for stock+cash or completely blacked out headlights straight up trade.

A little info on the condition of the lights:

I used tape to mask off, so it is not absolutely perfectly straight, but pretty damn close

One side cracked when i was removing the reflector, but is fixed by using super glue on the inside of the crack. It is barely noticeable. I'll take a pic of this if i can.

There is a slight film on the inside of the lights because silly me didn't allow enough time for the paint to cure completely.

I'll send link to pics or email them if i go home this weekend upon request.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #088
    2006 WRX Tr Stage 2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

pics?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #898Military Milita #898

AP stage 2 93 oct. maddad DP. SPT short ram intake,SPT intake heat shield,HKS carbon fiber catback,boost,MAF,volt gauges,STI springs, pioneer flip screen headunit, polk audio speakers, vortex generator,STI wing,rally armor UR flaps

Registered User neversummersl28's Avatar
    pics to neversummersl28@gmail.com

I was planning on painting mine next weekend. this would save me some trouble
    ~Robb~

Hawk-Eye Alliance #828

4EAT '06 SRR WRX Ltd.
    APS TBE
    SPT Intake
    Cobb Stage 2