FS in PA: sti/wrx performance pack, exhaust,intake BOV
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS in PA: sti/wrx performance pack, exhaust,intake BOV within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; hey im sad to say i just traded in my 05 sti, but i took everything off it before,now its ...

FS in PA: sti/wrx performance pack, exhaust,intake BOV

hey im sad to say i just traded in my 05 sti, but i took everything off it before,now its all for sale for cheap, i have a spt aluminum intake,and heat shield, complete kit, all hardware clamps boots and filter, a turbo XS RFL machined aluminum blow off valve with wrx/sti adapter, and a greddy 3" stainless steel cat back,i dont know the model number, but its there best race exhaust, i paid about 700 for it, the exhaust is black coated but i polished the exhaust tip to a mirror shine, i will part out seperatly but id like to sell as a whole for 800 bucks,all parts are less then a year old, you can email or call me at 717-870-3071 i live in the york (near harrisburg) PA area,

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ha, performance pack. Three items that do nothign but make noise.

still, good price for everything nonetheless.

free bump
    '02 Stage II WRX PSM Sport Wagon

...and one more thing, when I gun the motor, I want people to think the world is coming to an end.- Homer Simpson

Teh Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by stud100spray View Post
    ha, performance pack. Three items that do nothign but make noise.

Thats what I thought.
    New EnglandF4
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #010

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.