FS NJ: STG 2 SGM STI, 27xxx miles
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS NJ: STG 2 SGM STI, 27xxx miles within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; VIN JF1GD70666L517283 Car has 27120 miles as of 10/11/07 I have for sale my stg 2, 06 SGM STI. THe ...

FS NJ: STG 2 SGM STI, 27xxx miles

VIN JF1GD70666L517283

Car has 27120 miles as of 10/11/07

I have for sale my stg 2, 06 SGM STI. THe car has been well maintained, dino oil for the first 6k miles and Redline 5w-30 since then. I am looking to get $27000.00 OBO. I have the title in hand.

The car has been tastefully modded with the following parts:

Engine:
    V1 Accessport with an OTS stage 2 map
    SPT intake w/ heat shield
    Invidia V2 un catted Downpipe
    Greddy EVO2 catback
    Cusco turbo heatshield
    SPT radiator shroud
    SPT battery tie down
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suspension, chassis, Brake, ETC: (suspension was installed at 21k miles.)
    STI pink struts/springs w/ group N top hats
    F/R SPT strut bars
    STI Spec C pink trailing arms (these have the stiffer durometer bushings w/ spherical bearings.)
    STI Spec C lateral links and HD swaybar mounts and endlinks (again, spherical bearing ends, no bushings)
    SPT X brace
    Hawk HPs brake pads F/R
    Forged Enkei/STI wheels painted Gunmetal (from SOJ) from a Toshi Arai 05 STI Spec C. These are RARE wheels that go for 2000.00 from anyone and the only set ever made in this color.
    235-45-17 RE070's (came with the wheels.)
    Interior:
    Alpine 9856 Headunit with Ipod cable
    Exterior:
    Full Clear Bra done by Lee Berbs

PICS:

Wheels:

I will update the thread later on with more pics. The car is available to be looked at/driven anytime after 6PM on the weekdays and is located in 08812.
    2000 BRP GF wagon, 07 STI engine, 3" green, FMIC, 04 STI 6spd w/DCCD, and Brembos.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice ride. Having sold a modified car online before, I would suggest that you NOT tell people that they can take the car for a test drive. You will end up with a lot of people driving your car like an idiot.

Offer test rides instead, where you are in control of the car, but the potential driver can still get a feel for what the car can do.

Good luck with the sale.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.