FS: Stock STi Turbo & TMIC, NJ
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: Stock STi Turbo & TMIC, NJ within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; SOLD like the title says, im selling my stock turbo about top mount. just took them off my car a ...

FS: Stock STi Turbo & TMIC, NJ

SOLD
    like the title says, im selling my stock turbo about top mount. just took them off my car a month or so ago. they have about 20k miles on them.
    no cracks in the turbo and no shaft play. and the top mount is Perfect.
    im in Toms River area and will meet up. $300 for the TMIC and $350 for the turbo.
    Last edited by DanaSTi; 10-11-2007 at 11:38 AM.
    05 STi- HKS Hi-power exhaust, Invidia downpipe, Element EWG, Tial 38mm, Worx tuning BOV, Custom Big MAF intake, TXS MBC, UTEC, Perrin front mount, FP Green, AEM Meth kit, Agency Power 3in Turbo Inlet pipe, Agency Power Fuel Rails, Walbro fuel pump, PE 850cc injectors, Unabomber Sexy Rearend, Tranny Crossmember bushings, RCE springs 432whp
    98 K2 Jetta- h&r springs, ha. vdub<3
    03 Ninja 636

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You have a PM - interested in TMIC

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.