PA/NJ/NY: Any interest in new v9 JDM interior for cheap?

This is a discussion on PA/NJ/NY: Any interest in new v9 JDM interior for cheap? within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; Hey, I found new JDM v9 Interior (front and rear seats included, door cards optional). It is pulled off of ...

PA/NJ/NY: Any interest in new v9 JDM interior for cheap?

Hey,
    I found new JDM v9 Interior (front and rear seats included, door cards optional). It is pulled off of the cars right after delivery so is essentially brand new. The front seats are just like the v8 seats as far as I know, much narrower and better bolstered than stock STi seats, and the rear seats are solid and do not have a passthrough.
    There are a few sets available locally and was wondering if anyone else in the tri-state area was interested in doing a 'group buy' on them... because there is power in numbers. They are priced at $1000 for front and rear seats and only $100 extra for door cards. I already think is great, but thought I'd see if anyone else was interested as well and maybe we can get a slight discount for quantity.
    Anyways I'm looking to do this in the very near future but figured it wouldnt hurt to see if anyone else was interested. Get in touch if you'd like to discuss this further.
    Bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

just to update, i spoke to them today about it and it looks like if we can get at least 3 sets purchased, they will become significantly cheaper... its a no brainer as far as i'm concerned. i may have them all called for but just wanted to make sure that if there was anyone out there who was serious that they should get in touch with me asap. this is local pickup only because i dont want to deal with shipping.
    i'm not at liberty to post all details publicly but if you are interested then get in touch asap. looks like there is one set still available before we buy them out completely (they have a total of 4 sets in stock) .
    thanks,
    bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

Quote Originally Posted by Wrinkleboi
    just to update, i spoke to them today about it and it looks like if we can get at least 3 sets purchased, they will become significantly cheaper... its a no brainer as far as i'm concerned. i may have them all called for but just wanted to make sure that if there was anyone out there who was serious that they should get in touch with me asap. this is local pickup only because i dont want to deal with shipping.
    i'm not at liberty to post all details publicly but if you are interested then get in touch asap. looks like there is one set still available before we buy them out completely (they have a total of 4 sets in stock) .
    thanks,
    bryan
    woops, to clarify these are STi seats and are black/blue, much like the us sti seats.

www.TriStateTuners.com

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Bryan,
    any pics for the peeps who don't know what they lookie like
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Is there any way I could just get the drivers seat?
    05 STi for sale, 400hp, 50k miles, only 17k

did i mention that these are a good chunk less than the price i posted above if we go ahead with this 'group buy'?

here are actual photos of the seats... these are the only ones i have but they will all be in new condition or else i wont pick them up the day i go up there. if anyone is hesitant because i'm a stranger i've been here and nasioc a long time and have good seller rating on nasioc. i can giv eyou my ebay info privately as well if you want to look at my perfect feedback there.
    there are a total of 5 sets, and actually 4 of them are claimed already... so there is one set left. once i get that last set confirmed then i'll collect the money and go pick up these seats asap.
    and i'm sorry bill but i cant get you just the front seat...
    anyways here are the pics...

www.TriStateTuners.com

I Support ClubWRX
    Wow...I'd be all over this if I had an STi or WRX. The JDM bolsters are SOOOOO much better than the US bolsters. Incredible deal. I'll vouch for wrinklboi....good seller.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Yo PM me, more info, this sounds awesome. Id be able to pickup, your in PA right???
    Just gotta check the back account because I just got a new laptop.
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

pm me the info too
    Cobb Stage 2

PM'd you both.

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY... shipping will be far too expensive and too much work. there are officially a couple spots still open but there's a good amount of interest so if anyone is serious about this this is once in a life time pricing on brand new jdm interior.
    i'm getting mine on wednesday, are you?

www.TriStateTuners.com

all seats are sold, but thought some might be interested in checking out photos... http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...ad.php?t=10893

pretty cool looking all together in a group

oh and i do actually have a set or two of door cards up for grabs if anyone is interested. some people dont want theirs
    Last edited by Wrinkleboi; 02-22-2006 at 04:16 PM.

www.TriStateTuners.com